26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Landscape Architect – Zulfi
You will give professional experience to the department by participating in the examination of planned projects around the city, which will include Landscape Plans, Irrigation Plans, and specifications. You will perform site inspections and oversee construction to verify compliance with City regulations. Additionally, this role will develop and investigate modifications to the landscape code, collaborate with internal and external divisions, and offer proposals for innovative design solutions.
Job Title : Associate Landscape Architect
Location : Zulfi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 50.98 per hour.
Company : Arterra Landscape Architects
Job Type : Full-Time
- Part of a manager’s tasks include managing and organizing the work of consultants, estimating budgets, and reviewing progress payments.
- An assessment of hillside overlay properties should be performed to ensure that they are in conformity with the restrictions on disturbance fencing, landscape retention or removal, onsite grading, and protection zones.
- Services include landscape architectural guidance and professional expertise, construction administration and inspection services, field investigations to obtain information for design and/or facilities-related work, facility/site condition evaluation and inspection, ADA compliance assessments, and narrative scoping programs for construction projects with program requirements and budget/cost estimates.
- Design proposals for County Park facilities are solicited from the general public, as well as community organizations and government entities.
- Carry out and document field investigations in order to assess current circumstances, review existing reports and data, take inventory of existing landscaping and improvement projects, collect field measurements, and identify development restrictions and possibilities.
- Work collaboratively with planning staff and other divisions to ensure that all final landscaping and irrigation designs are reviewed and found to be in compliance with zoning code standards.
- Engineering, architectural design as well as agency professionals work together to ensure that a design is consistent with regulatory requirements, provides added benefit to a client’s projects as well as being sustainable and resilient to the weather and elements of time and change.
- Knowledge of the AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX software packages required to create construction documentation, as well as a willingness to take on design challenges.
- Collaborates closely with department agencies, board offices, community organizations, and/or other stakeholders to plan and manage community engagement events.
- Carry out on-site landscape inspections to ensure that the authorized final landscape and irrigation plans are being followed prior to issuance of the Certificate of Occupancy or release of financial assurance money.
- Design and construction procedures for landscape architecture based on contemporary technology, design concepts, and certain parts of engineering principles.
- For this profession, the ability to multitask and self-manage schedules according to project management needs or milestones is an absolute must.
- The capacity to use landscape architecture ideas and methods to plan and implement landscape projects.
- The formulation of contract plans, specifications, and estimates for the construction projects that have been assigned to him, as well as the preparation of bid packages and any other contract papers that may be necessary for the projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or a closely related field from a recognized university or college is necessary. At least a year of public sector experience is preferred, but not needed. Work experience might be used in place of a four-year college degree.