19 Mar 2023
Full-Time ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER – Abu Arish
For an attorney or group of attorneys, the Law Clerk is responsible for administrative tasks such as drafting and editing legal documents, managing legal projects, and maintaining frequent communication with clients and regulatory agencies.
Job Title : ASSOCIATE LEGAL OFFICER
Location : Abu Arish, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.88 per hour.
Company : kay search group
Job Type : Full-Time
- There should be more labor duties that need the same or less skills, knowledge, and physical requirements as the ones described above.
- Prepare briefs based on a careful study of the legal arguments and authority supplied by the parties, as well as legal research to verify or deny their validity or correctness. a brief
- Inquire into the need for further evidence or information, then devise strategies of acquiring it.
- Make sure all the relevant material is provided, and summarize the information supplied, noting important problems and other notable features; ensures that all of the necessary information is included in pretrial briefs and other submissions. En banc panel (or argument court) case summaries are prepared for all of the judges participating, and include the most probable conclusion based on the available evidence, as well as summaries for each of the other judges involved.
- as well as any other tasks delegated by the principal, assist in client meetings and presentations
- Records and indexes a wide range of evidence for use in legal proceedings..
- To make sure that everyone is on the same page, discuss cases with the judges in your courtroom or on the bench. Penalties and judgments in civil and criminal cases are also part of the job description.
- Incorporates and arranges corporate legal paperwork, such as company filings and registrations, writes letters and helps with document assembly.
- Make a deliberate effort to find and capitalize on commercial opportunities that are relevant to the legal sector, and then develop and execute website features and functionality that are acceptable for the industry.
- they use their own judgment to carry out research and come up with a suggested opinion for the judge to use when he or she explains the court’s decision and why it was made, drawing on the findings of the study.
- An attorney’s ability to compose legal documents that address relevant issues, cite law and precedent, and communicate judicial views are all examples of legal writing abilities
- Must have achieved a Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor degree from a recognized legal school at the time of enrollment or graduation without exception.
- Knowledge of the legislation, rules, structure, and operations of the civil and criminal systems as they apply to the Court of Common Pleas.
- Employees are expected to conduct themselves professionally and courteously in all interactions with customers, coworkers and the general public, regardless of whether they are in person or over the phone.
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers, to recognize and accept lines of authority, and to maintain cordial relationships with members of the public