26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Mortgage Underwriter – Al Mahd
By reviewing, evaluating, and making decisions on mortgage loans, the Mortgage Underwriter is glad to assist with mortgage loan underwriting. We understand that as you mature, so do we! We will make an outstanding impact together by assisting you with education, leadership, and promotion possibilities.
Job Title : Associate Mortgage Underwriter
Location : Al Mahd, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.08 per hour.
Company : AXA XL
Job Type : Full-Time
- Obligated to know and adhere to the most recent changes in all applicable rules governing mortgage lending from the federal and state levels, as well as to make sure that all guidelines are followed, such as the Truth in Lending Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, the Ability to Repay Act, and the Qualified Mortgage Act (ATR).
- As the Bank’s appraisers’ point of contact, keep appraisers informed of any issues, changes, or other information.
- Examine credit, income, and assets on a loan-by-loan basis to precisely assess individual risk and rapidly submit underwriting recommendations to Mortgage Originators.
- Determine how much risk there is in the whole loan application and use lending rules and procedures to effectively underwrite the loan.
- Manages the application process for mortgage loans. Completes a complete risk analysis of mortgage loan applications, which involves examining legal documents, analyzing income (including self-employment and tax returns), and examining assets, among other things. Using this analysis, determine if the application meets the credit union’s or secondary market’s requirements, and then approve or refuse the application based on the results. If they’re appropriate, alternative approval criteria are suggested.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of loan product requirements and industry rules, which includes aiding with the prevention, discovery, and settlement of mortgage fraud.
- Examines facts on mortgage loan documentation to see whether the buyer, property, and loan conditions are in accordance with Credit Union and government rules.
- Responsible for staying up to date on all secondary market requirements, with a special focus on the credit union’s established investors, such as FNMA, FHLMC, and FHLB. Changes to these guidelines must be communicated correctly and promptly.
- Demonstrate the ability to make solid judgements based on existing underwriting rules, Bank policies, processes, expertise, and experience when it comes to the credit worthiness of applicants.
- Provide excellent customer service (both internally and externally) that is tailored to each client’s specific needs and encourages client loyalty to the bank.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- -3 years of mortgage underwriting experience is preferred, or a similar mix of education and experience.
- CUDL 360 and Symitar, as well as Microsoft Excel and Word Processing, are required skills.
- Communication, analytical, auditing, research, and decision-making skills are all important. Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, both verbally and in writing.
- Has a thorough grasp of the underwriting requirements for conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, VHDA, and NC loans.