26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate, Opportunistic Credit – Rafha
The Credit Manager works closely with and is mentored by the Director of Credit and the Director of Risk to manage credit risk monitoring, new client investigations, and collections operations across a variety of industries. Eventually, this role’s primary focus will shift to utilizing tools and reporting to boost productivity across the credit and collections process.
Job Title : Associate, Opportunistic Credit
Location : Rafha, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.53 per hour.
Company : Pagaya
Job Type : Full-Time
- All credit and collection policies and programs are developed, led, and administered. Onboarding new clients, credit monitoring, and collections are all managed by the department.
- Implementing a manage by exception approach in the credit department means constantly looking for new methods to automate, streamline, or remove operations in order to enhance processes and decrease costs.
- Following up on accounts that haven’t been contacted in a while requires a routine examination of the various receivable aging data.
- It is important to network with other professionals in your field and in related industries. This includes lawyers, debt collectors, credit bureaus, and trade groups.
- Make that the balances of accounts receivable are kept at appropriate levels for the business condition and the economic climate.
- Develop trend tracking, collecting activity, and risk monitoring reporting and analytics for upper management. Include the highest-risk accounts and any recommendations for lowering them in your report.
- For complicated deduction and/or collection circumstances that require drastic action, it is recommended to consult with management and the appropriate employees.
- Take charge of the credit team’s collection activities. Find out what the problems and unpaid bills are and how to fix them. Deal with collection concerns that have escalated. Help with collections via customer service and sales team interaction.
- Be sure to keep up with the filing of liens and releases of liens, and consult an attorney if you run into any issues.
- Build trustworthy partnerships with clients and stay in constant touch with them by phone and email to increase sales.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, make sound decisions, and act swiftly and precisely.
- Expertise in managing finances and extending credit for at least three years; ideally gained in the oil and gas, manufacturing, or building industries.
- High honesty and dependability, as well as a strong sense of urgency and outcomes oriented.
- having the ability to read, evaluate, and interpret business magazines, trade journals, news articles, financial reports, and legal papers.
- Excellent customer service abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and the ability to communicate and manage effectively at all levels of the business and with remote employees are required.