18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Producer – Baish
There is an immediate need for a Digital Producer to come on board and create digital initiatives (microsites, mobile apps, and decision and training tools) that will lead to better results. The Digital Producer will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of visual design duties in support of the Center’s operations, with the end goal of developing first-rate user experiences across all digital channels. The ability to work well in a team setting, along with creative problem-solving skills, superior design acumen, meticulous attention to detail, and attention to detail are essential for this position.
Job Title : Associate Producer
Location : Baish, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.33 per hour.
Company : Tacombi
Job Type : Full-Time
- With the capacity to convey the project strategy, precisely scope small to large-scale digital projects.
- For regular site upkeep and management, try using a content management system and a digital asset management platform.
- Organize the daily operations of digital material that reaches a large audience and generates income for the company.
- Create while keeping in mind the various screen sizes of users’ browsers, the capabilities of their various devices, and the needs of your product.
- Ensure that designs are realized to the highest standard by working together with the creative director and developers.
- Acquaint many agency-wide Producers and Associate Producers with the full gamut of client and interactive production duties.
- Maintain constant contact with the team by providing status reports that highlight potential problems and their potential resolutions as they relate to the project’s progress, finances, and timeline.
- The content strategy’s internal and external assets and resources must be managed and coordinated.
- Carefully keep an eye on the project’s budget and timeline, as well as any alterations to these, and handle them as necessary.
- Determine the goals of the project and make the products necessary to complete the project as well as satisfy the needs of the client and the contract (on budget and on time).
- You need to be flexible and quick to make adjustments in order to deal with the unexpected challenges that may arise during a project.
- possess the ability to successfully interact with stakeholders who do not use computers and to translate technical jargon.
- Must be independent and able to work with little guidance or direction.
- competent in collaborating with and coaching creative groups to bring their ideas to fruition.
- required to have a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience in a relevant field, such as digital production, graphic design, or user interface design.