26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Producer Of Branded Podcasts – Abu Arish
The music producer is in charge of the show’s daily technical operation as well as the expert and competent execution of strategy.
Job Title : Associate Producer Of Branded Podcasts
Location : Abu Arish, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 36.57 per hour.
Company : Dubset Media Holdings
Job Type : Full-Time
- Capture audio from shows, concerts, interviews, and other sources for use in the show.
- Arrange and manage all necessary talks with music labels, publishers, and other third parties for licensing and synchronization rights.
- Regular expectations include participating in opportunity evaluations and new audio design and development.
- Furthermore, this person must always stick to established standards, be able to offer ideas and designs, and be able to communicate well.
- In order to stay within the allocated budget, create and manage estimates, budgets, schedules, and deliverables for projects.
- On budget, collaborate with the line producer, supervising producer, and music acts.
- if necessary, acting as producer or creative director.
- Working with both small and big groups to realize desired vision and success, the music producer position is a highly collaborative one.
- Management of the music team assists in carrying out all musical performances.
- Building relationships with managers, publicists, and record companies can be accomplished by getting together with these professionals in person and participating in events that they arrange.
- Ability to motivate employees and manage projects successfully are prerequisites for a managerial position.
- The ability to think creatively about music production for radio and the internet has been demonstrated.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the music industry; booking/producing at a variety show (late at night, throughout the day, early in the morning, or similar) or knowledge of record labels preferred.
- the ability to handle competing demands and make important decisions under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to pitch in on bookings outside of music, including but not limited to celebs, newsmakers and athletes, and to interact and collaborate with other teams on the show.