Full-Time Associate, Product Management – Abha
The Clinic Platform product lifecycle management requires the assistance of an enthusiastic and hardworking Associate Product Manager. With our consumers and our vendors/partners in mind, we are looking for someone who can develop long-term, mutually beneficial connections. The position’s success depends on the candidate’s ability to convert AI/ML, data orchestration, and clinical procedures and ideas into product needs. Gather and priorities product needs, as well as help define product roadmap and vision, for this position. Engineers, developers, and technologists will work together to create world-class healthcare products.
Job Title : Associate, Product Management
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.62 per hour.
Company : American Express
Job Type : Full-Time
- For those who are unfamiliar with the competitive landscape, a summary of significant results and trends from competitive research, utilizing data wherever feasible, may assist establish a baseline awareness of competitive behavior.
- Executes forecasting, pricing, back-order management and launch management for specified segments/product lines. Works with US and worldwide lifecycle and operations organizations.
- To reach corporate goals, establish and implement a complete portfolio/product plan that includes product specifications, pricing, and launch logistics. Developing and implementing tactics; evaluating tactic success using metrics via business reviews; and effectively communicating with internal and external partners.
- As a role model who inspires, motivates, and enables others around him or her to attain their best potential, instills leadership in others.
- If a company’s goods, sales, and marketing, as well as financial planning and coordination, are to be successful, they all need coordination.
- Consumers’ expectations are critical success aspects and demands through connection with customers for incorporation into programs.
- Engineers use storyboards to plan and construct new features for our customers’ digital products.
- Participate in user acceptability testing and smoke testing as required to verify that releases and release candidates fulfill functional requirements, quickly recording any faults and providing specific instructions to recreate them.
- To find and document client wants and possibilities (engineering, customer success, operations, etc. ), a close interaction between customers and product teams is required.
- Work with technology teams to provide customers with significant value, such as product documentation, development coordination, client consultation, successful release delivery, and measurement.
- It recommends products that meet both the demands of the client and those of the company.
- A few of the qualities that would make an ideal candidate for this role include attention to detail, proficiency as a communicator and manager of stakeholders and projects, a focus on the customer, the ability to be both critical and creative, an efficient planner, and a passion for furthering one’s education.
- Monitors product KPIs and objectives; discovers product improvement possibilities from findings
- Knowing product management starts with the basics (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science desirable, with at least 4 years of problem-solving/analytical experience.