18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Associate product manager – AlBarak
We’re seeking for an Associate Product Manager to assist us in developing exciting live in-game events for our users. You will play a key role in driving our events and revenue planning as an Associate Product Manager. We’re looking for a bright, disciplined person with a love for free-to-play mobile games, a creative eye, and a player-first mindset.
Job Title : Associate product manager
Location : AlBarak, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.29 per hour.
Company : American Kennel Club
Job Type : Part-Time
- Work with technology teams to build and deliver high-quality products and services.
- Responsible for developing and executing a portfolio/product strategy that includes product specs, pricing, and launch logistics. Developing and executing tactics, reviewing tactics performance utilizing metrics through business reviews, and effective usage and communication with internal partners and/or external agencies are just a few of the duties.
- Inspires, motivates, and enables people to attain their greatest potential by functioning as a role model.
- Unacquainted with the competitive situation, a summary of significant findings and trends from competitive research may assist.
- Work closely with engineers, product marketing, customer success, operations, and customers to fully grasp client demands and possibilities.
- If a company’s goods, sales, and marketing, as well as financial planning and coordination, are to be successful, they all need coordination.
- Participate in user acceptability testing and smoke testing as required to verify that releases and release candidates fulfill functional requirements, quickly recording any faults and providing specific instructions to recreate them.
- Includes, but is not limited to, forecasting, pricing, backorder management, and product launch management. The United States and the rest of the globe depend on their services.
- Develops business area mastery, including market segment understanding, business model analysis, key metric analysis, forecasting sales and product demand, share performance, trends, competition, and customer critical success factors and needs through interaction with customers for program integration.
- Gather requirements for the digital products we create for clients, validating and documenting them as storyboards for engineers to follow as they build new development items.
- comprehending product management at its most basic level (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- With a bachelor’s degree in engineering or the sciences and at least four years of experience in a problem-solving or analytical function, you’ll be considered for this position.
- Provides customers with recommendations for items that are in line with their needs as well as those of the firm.
- Monitors product KPIs to verify that product objectives are fulfilled; discovers product enhancement possibilities based on findings
- The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, an outstanding communicator and stakeholder/project manager; customer-centric; critical and creative; critical and creative; effective planner; and passionate learner.