This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Associate Technical Designer – Al Kharj
We are searching for a brand designer to work with us in developing compelling brand touchpoints, strong brand strategies, and rigorous idea validation to create holistic brand experiences for our clients.
Job Title : Associate Technical Designer
Location : Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.15 per hour.
Company : Bespoke Careers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Understand a project’s technical and artistic restrictions, making tradeoffs with collaborators.
- Facilitate collaboration between researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-departmental teams to enhance customer service.
- You’ll lead brand workshops and interviews with key stakeholders to uncover the why behind the business, products and services.
- Collaborate with the larger creative team through regular design critiques and working sessions.
- Collaborate with product teams to assimilate knowledge, identify opportunities, and generate concepts and treatments for bringing concepts to life.
- You’ll be responsible for producing extensive brand documentation to maintain brand integrity and inform future brand decisions.
- The Company’s knowledge of the industry, its main competitors, its strategy for gaining an edge in the market, and its long-term brand goals will be convincingly demonstrated.
- Work with Design management and other members of the Brand Design team to develop, expand, and maintain the brand’s visual design direction.
- Create the storyboards, prototypes, sketches, and design specifications needed to direct the creation of product experiences.
- Mentor designers and partners in best practices, the design process, and idea development to inspire, establish, and sustain an environment of excellence.
- More than five years’ experience in the field of brand design (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)
- Human-experience-generating design and visual methodology.
- Logos, packaging, editorial layout, marketing websites, and marketing campaigns are just some of the deliverables you know and love to work on.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with coworkers from different departments on projects including product design, marketing, and data analysis.
- a body of work demonstrating proficiency in design and an aptitude for creating memorable encounters.