26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Video Editor – Riyadh
As a Video Editor, you will be traveling to local jobs to film commercials. Typically, scripts will be provided, but you are encouraged to participate in the content development.
Job Title : Associate Video Editor
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.1 per hour.
Company : Rockstar Games
Job Type : Full-Time
- The Editor will also help with the post-production of daily recordings of 1-hour presentations and media management chores such tape logging/capturing, data backup, video compression, duplicating, and associated responsibilities.
- Facilitates collaboration between developers and designers to produce engaging content; offers input to guarantee that needs are addressed during asset creation.
- Video and content creation and editing for social networks.
- Develop high-quality, engaging media by cutting together video, graphics, audio, interactives, and more with ease and speed.
- Work with Product Management and the Marketing team to fine-tune existing content and develop brand-new, informative digital assets.
- Develop a strategy for video content as part of your contribution to the overall marketing plan.
- The projects cover a wide range of genres and formats, such as corporate videos, promotional films, advertisements for digital channels, video case studies, and documentaries with an in-depth focus on one particular person or group.
- Utilize vectorscopes, RGB parades, and waveform monitors for accurate color correction and grading of video.
- There might be a need for sporadic graphic design, photography, videography, and field production assistance.
- Projects may involve virtual and streamed assistance, as well as corporate communications.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and writing communication, and problem-solving abilities; highly driven.
- have skills with software like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign, and/or Avid.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, mass media, or video production, or a closely related field.
- Editing experience with Adobe Creative Cloud media production products, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop
- Although it is not required, education in the fields of graphic design, illustration, and/or visual communication is important.