Full-Time Asst Budget Director – Al Harth
The Budget Manager oversees day-to-day office operations alongside the Director of Administration Operations, focusing on employees and the smooth and effective functioning of office systems and equipment. Budget manager is responsible for purchasing equipment, maintaining office and equipment, upgrading procedures, and training personnel on AV, phone systems, and office equipment. Helps IT with office equipment, systems, software problems, and training. Position coordinates budget input and reporting for Administration. The Budget Manager oversees the Merrill Center Receptionist and works with Company State Office Managers to provide them have the resources and training they need to run state and regional offices. This job guarantees uniformity and efficiency across offices, supplies, and equipment.
Job Title : Asst Budget Director
Location : Al Harth, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.86 per hour.
Company : US AMR-Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Based on predictions and actual expenditures and the advice of supervisory professionals, the preparation of quarterly City budget reports.
- Performs multiple actions and duties, some of which may not be in the job description but fall within the employee’s occupational category and responsibility level.
- By providing financial and budgetary studies in narrative form (including charts/graphs and presentations), as well as for senior management, the legislative staff and external stakeholders. It’s critical to be precise and thorough.
- Oversees the preparation and management of the Center’s yearly budget and other funded budgets, as well as the forecasting of monies required for employees, equipment, materials, supplies, and program activities; monitors and recommends spending approval based on financial judgment.
- The OMB Office of Finance addresses operational and financial matters for the assigned Division, including Agency grants. Budget planning and monitoring for state attorney (SAO).
- The comparison of operational programs and expenditures to previous fiscal years is done for the purpose of identifying trends. The supervisor receives reports with budget modification recommendations.
- Financial records and human spending figures are studied to determine program funding, and budget allocations are offered to make budget modifications.
- Budget operations for agency programs on a daily basis Assist program managers in assigned divisions in developing and implementing financially viable business strategies to meet customer satisfaction standards.
- Researches, compiles, assesses, and analyzes data for special projects; suggests, in accordance with University policy, the necessary service and personnel levels
- In collaboration with the Agency Budget Director, provide analytical support to assigned programs for business case development, forecasts, make-or-buy decisions, rate analysis, and other financial modeling and analyses.
- Degree in finance, business, accounting, or public administration from a recognized college or university is a minimum requirement in these fields of study.
- In addition to the four (4) years of professional management experience necessary, professional management skills in establishing, monitoring, and managing an operational budget and grant preparation/administration is essential.
- Analytical Ability to assess data, form findings, back suggestions with facts and analysis, and understand and apply rules, regulations, policies, and procedures Capable of communicating ideas and facts verbally and in writing using audience-friendly language.
- An accounting, business/public management, financial and economic analysis or a related area of study accreditation is required for a master’s degree in quantitative research and analysis (MADA).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere; self-motivated and able to manage several projects at once; capacity to work and develop others as a team; ability to work and develop others as a team; Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher) and graphics/desktop and Internet applications skills is desirable.