This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Asst. CFO- Broker Dealer- Director – Al Khobar
All day-to-day accounting and financial operations are overseen by the Financial Controller, a member of management. Accounts Receivable, Payable, Payroll Processing, Treasury duties, GL Activities and reporting are some of the primary activities that fall under the umbrella of this position. Our company’s rules and procedures will be adhered to by the Financial Controller.
Job Title : Asst. CFO- Broker Dealer- Director
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 39.89 per hour.
Company : Park Avenue Partners
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishes suitable revenue recognition and cost accrual methods that are adequate to properly handle the company’s assets.
- Provides unique reports and interpretations of financial results and associated systems to Property Management at all levels, as well as possible issue areas.
- Implements and maintains rigorous accounting controls to ensure compliance with internal and external rules and directives.
- Financing Department initiatives, like as new software and system rollouts, may be aided by thorough study, planning, and implementation..
- In order to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local rules and regulations, it is essential to be current on both enacted legislation and that which is pending, as well as to anticipate the introduction of new legislation.
- Both the budget and financial reports are thoroughly analyzed by the financial analyst. He or she also provides input on the financial strategy. Ensure that information and results are shared and distributed to both the company’s internal management and its parent company.
- Maintains equipment inventories, evaluates new equipment and procedures, develops preventative maintenance standards, and negotiates service contracts to ensure that all equipment is in good working condition.
- Oversee the tax return and quarterly tax distribution processes, collaborating with internal constituents and external tax advisors to ensure proper and timely completion in accordance with local, state, and federal government regulations.
- It is your job to organize the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of your team members so that they can correctly record, classify, and control financial transactions.
- Analyzes data to determine profitability, ROI, and costs. Compares facts to support results and suggestions.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, and if you have the option, you should get one that specializes in either economics, accounting, or finance. Candidates that hold either a master’s degree or one or more additional professional credentials will be given strong consideration (such as a CPA or CMA).
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in accounting, auditing, and finance necessary, with a proven knowledge with accounting concepts and corporate taxes.
- Self-starter who confronts challenges and gets things done without continual supervision. Continuously pursues greater responsibility while soliciting and acting on criticism.
- Graduate of an accredited four-year college program with a major in accounting or experience that is comparable, Experience in accounting or a related field for a minimum of five years, with at least one year spent in a supervisory role.
- In addition to planning, monitoring, and reviewing work results, maintains financial staff performance via coaching, advice, and punishment.