Full-Time Audit & Assurance Senior – Buraydah
Independent audits of ACG accounting, financial, and other systems and procedures are developed, planned, and implemented to guarantee accuracy, conformity to defined standards and regulations, data integrity, and internal security. Establishes the audit’s objective, scope, and procedures. With a high level of autonomy and independence, plans and performs audits. The audit’s findings are written down. Investigates anomalies and errors. The efficiency of internal controls is investigated. Prepares audit reports for management, which include findings and improvement recommendations. Provides direction and instructions to management for the implementation of new or amended controls.
Job Title : Audit & Assurance Senior
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.73 per hour.
Company : Diverse Lynx
Job Type : Full-Time
- Using expert judgement, perform difficult audit procedures.
- Take a look at the accounting and administrative controls in place.
- The financial and compliance analysis, evaluation, and interpretation of the audited entity should be documented.
- Obtain a large fraction of unallowable costs/improper payments to fulfill departmental mission and targets.
- Prepare draught and final audit reports and disseminate them.
- From a distance, provide supervisory support to field auditors at lower levels.
- Accept the auditee’s accurate action plans after receipt and analysis.
- Finalize audit reports in accordance with the Audit Manager’s schedule.
- It is appropriate to have a bachelor’s degree or a similar combination of education and work experience.
- In both pre- and post-audit sessions, share audit results.
- With ease, manage many tasks or obligations at the same time.
- Statistical methods and a scientific approach are employed in the solution of problems.
- Create positive, cooperative working relationships.
- Concise, well-organized, and professional communication are needed.
- Make a priority list by sorting the competing tasks by importance.