26 May 2023
Full-Time Audit Manager / Audit Director – Khulais
We’re looking for an Audit Manager to join our team. You will conduct an independent, objective risk assessment and evaluation of the efficacy of risk management procedures, internal controls, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance processes in the Bank, as well as give support to audits of other Company companies. You will plan and lead audits, do design reviews, and/or provide consulting services to validate the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management and mitigation based on your knowledge of the business and internal and external risk factors.
Job Title : Audit Manager / Audit Director
Location : Khulais, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 51.71 per hour.
Company : John Kasperek Co., Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop and deploy data analytics to aid audit planning, execution, and reporting.
- You’ll need to be familiar with spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software.
- Changes in regulatory (TRID), operational, and investment requirements should all be taken into consideration.
- A subject matter expert on BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance issues affecting the Bank.
- Assist with the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which comprises a summary of the department’s actions. When the Internal Auditor is not available, reports to the Supervisory Committee. Maintain contact with upper management and investigate audit results. Whenever necessary, completing specialized work.
- Participate in company-sponsored training programs to expand your understanding of the industry and business financing standards.
- Control and audit concepts are familiar to you, and you’ve used them in the past.
- Any significant findings or queries about accounting principles or financial statement presentation are brought to the Senior Manager or Partner’s attention right away.
- The candidate must have at least two years of experience in the field and be able to explain why he left his previous job.
- Making decisions linked to engagements, such as assessing engagement risks, selecting which procedures to undertake to arrive at a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence, requires independent thinking abilities.
- Customers’ relationships are being strengthened and they are always being satisfied.
- Capabilities in coaching and counselling, as well as good oral and written communication skills.
- Evaluate your own and your team’s performance on a regular basis, and take the necessary actions to rectify any problems.
- A thorough knowledge of the rules and regulations that regulate the financial industry.
- Make accounting tables and assign entries to the correct accounts.