Full-Time Audit Manager – Buraydah
The Audit Manager is in charge of creating and implementing a risk-based compliance audit strategy that takes into account all applicable rules, laws, and standards. The job is in charge of leading and conducting audits that follow the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and are meant to analyze the appropriateness of the Bank’s control environment in relation to regulatory compliance. The Audit Manager will also be in charge of leading, directing, reviewing, and developing audit experts to ensure that audit operations are carried out to high levels of accuracy, rigor, and credibility, as well as in accordance with legislation and industry standards. Evaluating financial data from organizations to search for possible fraud or revenue losses will be one of your responsibilities.
Job Title : Audit Manager
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 49.73 per hour.
Company : KPMG LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Solid understanding and experience in control and audit theory.
- Assist with the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which comprises a summary of the department’s actions. When the Internal Auditor is not available, reports to the Supervisory Committee. Maintain contact with upper management and investigate audit results. Whenever necessary, completing specialized work.
- Participate in company-sponsored courses to gain a better understanding of the industry and commercial financing needs.
- All regulatory, operational, and financial aspects of the TRID Act must be considered.
- Organizing departmental analysis.
- He specializes on BSA/AML compliance and sanctions-related issues.
- You’ll need to know how to use spreadsheets, word processing, email, and accounting software.
- It is preferred if the applicant has at least two years of experience in the business and can explain why he left his previous employer.
- When making engagement decisions, such as identifying engagement risks, selecting which procedures to follow to reach a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence, independent thinking capacity is essential.
- Any significant findings or questions about accounting principles or financial statement presentation are immediately brought to the attention of the Senior Manager or Partner.
- Monitoring and analyzing your own, other people’s, or organization’s performance in order to improve or take remedial action.
- Capabilities in coaching and counselling, as well as outstanding oral and written communication skills, are all desirable qualities.
- A solid understanding of the laws and regulations governing the financial business.
- Developing a favorable relationship with customers, which results in more revenue and a better company reputation.
- Make accounting tables and assign entries to the proper accounts.