Full-Time Audit Manager II, IT Infrastructure – Diriyah
The Audit Manager is in charge of developing and implementing a risk-based compliance audit strategy that takes into account all applicable rules, laws, and standards. The job is in charge of leading and conducting audits that adhere to the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and are meant to examine the adequacy of the Bank’s control environment in relation to regulatory compliance. In addition, the Audit Manager will be in charge of leading, directing, assessing, and developing audit experts in order to guarantee that audit operations are carried out to high levels of accuracy, rigor, and credibility, as well as in accordance with legislation and industry standards.
Job Title : Audit Manager II, IT Infrastructure
Location : Diriyah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 49.8 per hour.
Company : SB & COMPANY LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software are all required for this job.
- Making engagement-related decisions, such as assessing engagement risks, deciding which methods to pursue to reach a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence, necessitates autonomous thinking ability.
- Changes in regulatory (TRID), operational, and investment requirements should all be taken into consideration.
- Develop and deploy data analytics to assist in audit planning, execution, and reporting.
- Any important findings or problems involving accounting principles or financial statement presentation are promptly brought to the attention of the Senior Manager or Partner.
- It is preferable if the applicant has at least two years of industry experience and can explain why he left old company.
- You’re familiar with control and audit principles, and you’ve applied them before.
- Subject matter expert on the Bank’s BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance problems.
- Attend company-sponsored training programs to have a better understanding of the industry and commercial lending requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which keeps them up to date on departmental activities. Reports to the Supervisory Committee in the absence of the Internal Auditor. Keep in touch with upper management and follow up on audit findings. As needed, assist with specialized initiatives.
- The applicant must possess oral communication skills.
- Make accounting tables and assign entries to the right accounts.
- Strengthening the relationship with customers and satisfying them at all times.
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations that govern the financial business.
- Evaluate your own and your team’s performance on a regular basis, and take the necessary actions to rectify any problems.