Full-Time Audit Manager, Life – Haql
We’re looking for an Audit Manager to join our growing company! On all aspects connected to Audit and Risk assessment/mitigation, the Audit Manager serves as a major point of communication between Audit and other stakeholders. The incumbent is responsible for assisting the company in ensuring that financial, operational, and compliance processes, as well as related controls, are sufficient to meet the company’s goals. The Internal Audit Manager is in charge of managing and growing a team of Internal Audit associates. The incumbent collaborates with the Vice President to update firm management on the status and outcomes of auditing efforts.
Job Title : Audit Manager, Life
Location : Haql, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 50.31 per hour.
Company : Beech Valley Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Changes in regulatory (TRID), operational, and investment requirements should all be taken into consideration.
- Participate in company-sponsored courses to broaden your knowledge of the industry and commercial financing requirements.
- For traditional audits and continuous assurance, implement an audit strategy and guarantee effective audit methods.
- This employment necessitates the use of spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software.
- Making decisions linked to engagements, such as assessing engagement risks, selecting which procedures to undertake to arrive at a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence, requires independent thinking abilities.
- Assist with the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which includes a review of the department’s activity. When the Internal Auditor is not available, he or she makes a report to the Supervisory Committee. Keep in touch with upper management and follow up on audit results. Performing specialized work as required.
- Internal and/or external auditing experience, ideally in the banking/financial services business, is required.
- Any important findings or problems involving accounting principles or financial statement presentation should be brought to the attention of the Senior Manager or Partner as soon as possible.
- Control and audit principles are well-known to you, and you’ve used them previously.
- He specializes on BSA/AML compliance and sanctions-related issues.
- Developing a favorable relationship with customers, which results in more revenue and a better company reputation.
- It is also necessary to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as coaching and counselling abilities.
- A thorough knowledge of the financial industry’s laws and regulations.
- Make accounting tables and assign transactions to the proper accounts.
- Monitoring and analyzing your own, other people’s, or organizations’ performance in order to improve or remedy mistakes..