25 May 2023
Full-Time Automotive Biller – Al Darb
We are looking for a Billing Manager to join our team. This candidate will directly report to the Senior Billing Manager and will be responsible for supervising the local Billing Clerks. We are searching for someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a closely related profession, as well as five years or more of billing experience. The Billing Manager must be able to work under pressure, multitask, be organized, and give great leadership.
Job Title : Automotive Biller
Location : Al Darb, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.55 per hour.
Company : Ropes & Gray
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain billing rates in accordance with suggestions for write-offs of old or disputed amounts.
- In order to enable efficient communication among partners, administrative workers, and the finance department, it is essential to have excellent working ties with the legal and billing departments.
- Manages internal resources and establishes connections essential for the CIAC Extension Policy for PSCO to succeed. Provide leadership and assistance to extension associates in order to ensure tariff compliance. Consistently develop, discuss, and execute process improvements in response to changes to the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Monitor extension activities, check the accuracy of CIAC payment collection and processing, and authorize refunds. Ascertain prompt contact with internal and external departments about CIAC extension requests. Conduct training sessions for all persons involved in the CIAC extension process.
- Manages development, implementation of policies, procedures, and processes to improve performance, regulatory and policy compliance and customer satisfaction for the CIAC extension department. Drives process and policy standardization across PSCO. Aggressively identifies and pursues gaps in policies, procedures, and processes impacting operational performance.
- Achieve measurable outcomes in: training, compliance, financial impacts, audit results and customer satisfaction. Develop and present recommendations to upper management. Collaborate with external entities to identify and pursue process improvements and opportunities to integrate CIAC extension concerns with other work processes and programs.
- Manage billing analysts (and other offices as needed) by providing mentorship, training, and continuous feedback, performing yearly performance assessments, managing and balancing billing workloads, and controlling direct reports’ schedules and overtime.
- Recognize departmental and customer training and compliance support requirements. Assure that sufficient resources are allocated to address these demands. Provide comments and suggestions to various departments within the organization on problems affecting the company’s financial and customer satisfaction objectives, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Assist in the recruitment of new billing team members and the creation of instructional materials to be utilized by attorneys, secretaries, and legal assistants in their billing process training.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, and lawyer and client preferences in order to guarantee that bills are delivered on time and properly, and that client and lawyer preferences are respected.
- Assist the Senior Billing Manager in establishing and maintaining accurate records of standard billing processes and procedures.
- Candidates must also have great organizational abilities and the ability to manage various jobs and tight deadlines successfully, knowing scope, deliverables, and timetables.
- All candidates must have a working knowledge of Aderant or another billing industry standard collection software product along with Microsoft Office and Excel in order to be considered for this position.
- Accounting, management, or a related field is necessary as well as a minimum of five years of utility operations, regulatory, accounting, and auditing or business process work experience or the equivalent.
- Excellent communication, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work successfully with people at all levels of the company, are essential.
- Analytical skills that include data and method analysis, issue resolution, and collaboration with other departments.