26 May 2023
Part-Time Avionics Engineering Technician – Uglat Asugour
An Engineering Technician assists engineers with tasks such as prototype electromechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, and specialized test equipment design, test, verification, modification, fabrication, and assembly.
Job Title : Avionics Engineering Technician
Location : Uglat Asugour, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.39 per hour.
Company : AMETEK, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Accomplished in deciphering maps and plats and providing written legal descriptions of land; compiling information important to compliance with grants, permits and environmental standards; and creating/updating different maps using CAD
- Reviews a wide range of residential and commercial plans, plats, permits, reports, and studies for compliance with ordinances and construction standards; examines designs and makes preliminary findings on technical compliance issues. Working with third-party architects and engineers to resolve difficulties and provide direction for code compliance; evaluating and assessing the impact of the proposed project; and making suggestions for approval and/or corrective action to remedy deviations or violations.
- Engineers that work in this field use GPS, GIS, and CADD software to plan and build huge and complex engineering projects that are linked to public infrastructure. They develop comprehensive engineering drawings as well as maps, plats, and other displays.
- Engineering customer service includes meeting with design consultants and drafting letters and mass mailings explaining the project. It also includes responding to construction enquiries as well as citizen complaints and concerns.
- County infrastructure is supported by the efforts of engineers as well as the analysis of operational data. doing field and topographical surveys in the field for construction projects and staking out design components assesses the existing condition of the road and fixes or resurfaces it accordingly carries out site inspections to ensure that development is proceeding according to schedule and to the required standards; oversees a number of subordinates
- Responds to and repairs equipment that has ceased working or has failed mechanically. Problem-solving (when necessary). Replaces worn/defective parts, motors, and control devices, among other things.
- Keeps and updates both electronic and paper records of daily department activities; maintains full project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects; and, if required, database files.
- In addition to calculating the ratios and volumes required by the project, angles and slopes are calculated, construction quantities and other project components are computed, cost estimates are produced, and the accuracy of third-party contractor computations and calculations is validated.
- The following are the tasks that this position is responsible for: The absence of explicit descriptions of the duties does not prevent the task from being categorized if it is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification. It’s possible that you’ll be given additional jobs and responsibilities.
- It is necessary to prepare and analyze construction requirements, organize bid proposals and compute cost estimates, check for correctness in the pricing of materials, labor, and equipment, and give technical construction advice as needed, in order to assure compliance with existing standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are essential.
- To be eligible, you must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a closely related engineering degree.
- Three years of surveying, drafting, or sub-professional civil engineering work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.
- The ability to use a computer and use highway design software is necessary. A wide range of computer-related products such as AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble as well as internet-based tools and state highway and bridge software are used as necessary or instructed.
- Prior to their appointment, all candidates who have been provisionally accepted for VA employment in a testing specified job must undergo a urine screening for the detection of illicit drug use. Candidates who refuse to take the exam will be rejected by the VA.