19 Mar 2023
Part-Time AVP, Audit Manager – Ahad Al Masarihah
We’re looking for an Audit Manager to join our team. You will conduct an independent, objective risk assessment and evaluation of the efficacy of risk management procedures, internal controls, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance processes in the Bank, as well as give support to audits of other Company companies. You will plan and lead audits, do design reviews, and/or provide consulting services to validate the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management and mitigation based on your knowledge of the business and internal and external risk factors.
Job Title : AVP, Audit Manager
Location : Ahad Al Masarihah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 48.63 per hour.
Company : Bank of the West
Job Type : Part-Time
- Any significant findings or queries about accounting principles or financial statement presentation are brought to the Senior Manager or Partner’s attention right away.
- It’s best if the applicant has at least two years of experience in this field and can explain why he left previous jobs.
- He is a specialist in BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance issues at the Bank.
- Independent thinking capacity is critical when assessing engagement risks, deciding which methods to use to obtain a desired level of assurance, and analyzing evidence.
- Internal auditing processes coordination and development.
- Participate in company-sponsored training programs to improve your knowledge of the industry and business Financing Practices.
- Assist with the Supervisory Committee report, which comprises an evaluation of the department’s activities on a monthly basis. When the Internal Auditor is unavailable, the Supervisory Committee receives a report from him or her. Maintain contact with senior management and follow up on audit findings. As needed, performing specialized duties.
- Solid understanding and experience in control and audit theory.
- All regulatory, operational, and financial aspects of TRID must be considered.
- Spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software are all used in this employment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as coaching and counselling talents are also required.
- Evaluate your own and your staff’ performance on a regular basis, and make necessary actions to address any issues that arise.
- A thorough knowledge of the rules and regulations that regulate the financial industry.
- Relationships with clients should be maintained and strengthened.
- The candidate for the job of Audit Manager should be able to construct accounting tables.