Full-Time B2B Marketing Manager US – Al Hariq
We are looking for a seasoned program manager to join our dynamic team. You will collaborate closely with the organization’s software development teams as well as the product management team. You’ll strive to specify the strategy and needs. Additionally, you will be in charge of operations after delivery and development design. You can give equal attention to client service and delivery. You should have expertise overseeing several full product development cycles and have excellent analytical and product judgment skills. You will be a fantastic writer and listener. Effective communication on status, risks, and mitigations with executive management is a need for this position. Furthermore, this position demands a high level of technical proficiency. A successful candidate will possess a technical background, excellent project management and communication abilities, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and other qualifications.
Job Title : B2B Marketing Manager US
Location : Al Hariq, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.83 per hour.
Company : Bloomberg LP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage the program budget and coordinate with upper management, project leads, and suppliers to maximize the efficiency of project funding.
- Manage a large number of independent, interconnected, and/or disconnected projects and/or programs.
- Manage the program’s finances while overseeing multiple initiatives, dealing with conflicts, and keeping tabs on development.
- Assume a leadership role, foster a collaborative environment, and guide project managers through difficult situations.
- Be sure to put the client at the center of your attention as you collaborate with stakeholders, vendors, and IT personnel to bring major initiatives to fruition.
- When required, mediate and settle disputes within the program. Recognize proper escalation routes and techniques.
- Be mindful of the ripple effect that moving project-level risks and challenges up to the program or portfolio level can have, and do so only when absolutely necessary.
- Employ your negotiation skills, influence, and ingenuity to acquire the outcomes you desire in terms of scope, time, expenses, budget, issues, and risks.
- Assist project managers in making accurate up-front estimations of how much time and materials will be needed by conducting systematic discovery with key stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors.
- Collaborate with other IT departments, vendors, and project managers.
- a thorough knowledge of and aptitude for managing the project and software development life cycle(s) utilizing both Waterfall and Agile techniques.
- Possess a quick mind and the flexibility to adjust to new situations; be willing to take the initiative to learn new things.
- a minimum of 12 years’ experience supervising IT projects, including leading them from start to finish.
- The capacity to actively listen, problem-solve, and communicate clearly with both technical and business users are among the qualities of good verbal and written communication.
- A four-year college degree, ideally in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a technical discipline connected to computer science, is required.