Full-Time BAAM – BSOF Investment, Associate – Al Quwaiiyah
An Investment Associate is needed to expand our group. Candidates who wish to actually advance their careers and work for a fast-expanding firm should apply for this position, which offers countless prospects. This job will primarily support the firm advisors with workflow management while providing clients with a great experience. By ensuring that all client needs are met, responding to client inquiries, preparing advisors for client review meetings, and handling other problems and duties as required, this job will support client relationships. The applicant should be proficient in technology and meticulous in every tasks.
Job Title : BAAM – BSOF Investment, Associate
Location : Al Quwaiiyah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.33 per hour.
Company : Octopus Energy
Job Type : Full-Time
- Investment opportunities, due diligence, and investment memorandums for fund investments and co-investments should be found and provided to deal teams.
- Processes purchases and sales of fixed income and equity securities via trading to accounting software.
- You should read all emails, respond to them, and take prompt, appropriate action to resolve any problems that may have been raised.
- Create and cancel accounts, grant power of attorney and trading authorization as necessary, link life insurance and annuity accounts, finish client registrations, and promptly respond to and carry out client service requests.
- Shred any outdated or unused documents on a regular basis to ensure proper disposal of customer data.
- Create and manage client files, as well as produce client forms and reports and initiate correspondence as directed by the firm’s Advisor.
- Ensure that all client needs are promptly and accurately met; provide front desk support, including greeting clients and visitors to the office; pleasantly answer phone calls; and, if necessary, take thorough messages or address calls appropriately.
- Maintain current client information in the contact management system and contact database for reporting, scheduling, fee tracking, and marketing.
- Establish and manage client files, as well as create and prepare reports and databases for file and record keeping, to meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Oversee maintenance of all common office equipment ensuring proper operational order for the practice; and report any issues to the facilities manager. Maintain office supplies, ensuring necessities like items for the break room, are on hand at all times.
- You need to have prior work experience in the field of finance or a closely related area, such as billing, accounting, purchasing, mathematics, etc.
- ability to handle clients and/or provide excellent customer service. Client difficulties and problems would be identified, and then effective solutions would be provided and initiated.
- Capability to work effectively and independently under pressure of time constraints.
- Those applying should ideally be well-versed in using Redtail, Orion, Morningstar, MoneyGuidePro, and Wells Fargo Advisors.
- Completed college courses and relevant job experience will be considered in lieu of a degree if the candidate does not have one.