26 May 2023
Part-Time Back Office Manager – Sharorah
To support organizational performance and efficiency, the office manager is in charge of organizing and coordinating office operations, processes, and resources. Usually responsible for managing the logistics of office space, supplies, equipment, vendor relations, building access, and security. accountable for managing office or building leases, coordinating with the building’s landlord, and ensuring that business operations are maintained. accountable for division-wide coordination of operations and communication.
Job Title : Back Office Manager
Location : Sharorah, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.76 per hour.
Company : Withum
Job Type : Part-Time
- One provides both internal and external parties by answering phones, writing standard letters, memoranda, and reports from drafts, and resolving customer service issues.
- assisting Managers, Directors, Executives, and Officers with routine administrative chores like scheduling, trip planning, and letter writing.
- Possible assistance with HR-related chores includes hiring, orientation, performance reviews, and performance assessments, as well as processing paperwork and keeping track of personnel information.
- responsible for coordinating day-to-day operations, including but not limited to office supplies and equipment purchases, as well as repairs and upkeep of the physical facility. creates and sustains a network of vendors by performing tasks such as seeking quotes.
- Coordinates the department’s administrative tasks such as billing, accounting, payroll, and other related activities as needed. As needed, creates systems/reports to assist and support administrative activities.
- Meetings to discuss tasks and expectations can help guarantee that goals are met.
- organizes the usage of office space and manages building systems and leasing details.
- aids in the development and administration of contracts and bids for contracts.
- meetings, retreats, trainings, and activities for the department/program as needed, including organization and participation.
- Departmental, office, state, and regional data may serve as the primary interface.
- Planning, organizing, and prioritizing work requires a certain amount of autonomy and discretion.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and progressive work experience.
- Capacity to always protect sensitive firm data, including but not limited to trade secrets and employee/employer information.
- Service-oriented, dependable, meticulous, able to prioritize many things at once, and with a good sense of humor are some of their personal qualities.
- understanding of how office equipment works, the basics of data collection, common office automation software, and purchasing practices.