19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Backend Web Engineer (All Levels) – Nairyah
We need an experienced Web Programmer to transform corporate needs into online-based applications and dynamic internet content, connect databases into a content management system, and adjust the appearance and feel of web sites. Successful candidates can establish project objectives, define requirements, and apply structured analysis to produce program strategies. Must be innovative and have great leadership abilities to encourage and motivate team members.
Job Title : Backend Web Engineer (All Levels)
Location : Nairyah, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.07 per hour.
Company : Insight Recruitment
Job Type : Full-Time
- helps to make system reports, presentations, schedules, SLA’s, and other things.
- managing web applications made by the company and programs made by others is what the person in charge does.
- Maintain an open mind and keep up with the latest developments in technology. Investigate the demands of clients one-on-one in order to identify potential areas for improvement. Research new technologies to see whether they may help with the development process.
- Assume responsibility for and monitor the accuracy of all data flows from external databases. Data streams may be improved and entered more quickly with the aid of third-party applications and APIs.
- Converting a static design into a seamless user experience using the newest web standards such as HTML5 and CSS
- Adobe Creative Suite software may be used for a variety of creative activities, including the development of new design concepts (Flash, PHP, CSS, etc.).
- Respond to calls, emails, walks-in, and other types of technical requests in a customer-friendly way and quickly.
- A high-performance team is made up of people who work together well and make important contributions on their own.
- It is crucial to precisely predict project completion times while adhering to pre-established quality requirements and standards.
- Program flow charts and comprehensive processing logic may be used to generate code solutions, respectively.
- Capable of scheduling and following a design project through all phases design, quality control, benchmarking, testing, and implementation.
- The ability to learn rapidly and understand a wide range of online technologies and procedures is critical in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of the whole application life cycle and stack. Having a working knowledge of object-oriented programming principles and methods is a requirement (in both front-end and back-end languages).
- A bachelor’s degree in a comparable discipline is necessary, as is familiarity with visual studio, web programming, and database technologies in.NET (vb or c#) and SQL Server platforms.