26 May 2023
Full-Time Banquet Event Concierge – Addayer
Improves resident services and provides current information in a more timely and efficient manner. Greets residents and guests, answers the telephone and responds to both regular and urgent enquiries, forwards calls to the appropriate department, and does a range of clerical responsibilities relevant to the position.
Job Title : Banquet Event Concierge
Location : Addayer, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.72 per hour.
Company : One Spa World
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure regular requests are followed up on and residents and service team members have a point of contact for routine and emergency repairs. To get aid in an emergency, call a professional.
- Organizes activities for residents such as movie evenings and game nights.
- Residents’ service requests, parcel handling, and granting entry to authorized visitors and merchants are all obligations.
- Safe working conditions are maintained by preventing accidents by protecting equipment and ensuring safe working procedures.
- A team of investigators checks into any unusual activity and monitors security cameras, door alarms, fire alarms, and other safety devices to make sure that people and property are secure.
- Make a favorable impression on tourists, residents, and coworkers by getting along with your coworkers.
- People may acquire up-to-date information about services and forthcoming events by being informed on industry trends. Establishes and maintains regular contact with data providers. Plans are in the works for resident dining, entertainment, and leisure.
- All visitors to the site, including suppliers, customers, and job seekers, should be welcomed kindly. Learn about the firm and alert the proper people about your visit (s).
- Handle faxes, mail, messages, and packages sent to residents and let them know. Help people send facsimiles, letters, messages, and packages.
- Regularly examine and collaborate with the service team or other Associates to ensure that all community facilities and common spaces are well-maintained so that the community’s curb appeal remains high.
- Have fun collaborating with people and being able to follow instructions when necessary
- Compliance with set norms and standards in carrying out the above-mentioned duties.
- An understanding of resort activities and operations is required.
- It is essential that you have experience interacting with consumers and are proficient in Microsoft Office while applying for this role.
- For consideration for this job, prior experience in the hospitality, administrative, or marketing sectors is essential.