27 May 2023
Full-Time BILINGUAL POLISH speaking Quality Monitor – Al Bukayriyah
With written and oral assistance, the Translator helps families from across the division who do not speak English as their first language. The Translator & Interpreter serves as a liaison between staff and the varied families in our community, providing translation and interpretation services as requested by the staff.
Job Title : BILINGUAL POLISH speaking Quality Monitor
Location : Al Bukayriyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26 per hour.
Company : BROOKLYN INSTITUTE OF ARTS AND SCIE
Job Type : Full-Time
- Geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural characteristics may be shown in the text, as well. If you are translating, you are likely to use words and expressions that are in line with the norms and ways of saying things in your target language (TL) (s).
- Medical and technical terminology must be thoroughly examined in both the original language and its target translation to ensure that the intended meaning is conveyed accurately.
- Worker assessment results, hours worked, training status, and other relevant data are stored and maintained in a database for the temporary workforce.
- Translates talks between parents and teachers about the academic development of their children, disciplinary concerns, medical emergencies, and other delicate matters.
- Translates and revises the work of others in the District. Assists in the training of District workers and consultants that provide translation services to schools.
- Translate written items into any language, including flyer, social media postings, district-wide announcements/press releases, and other forms of papers.
- Stipends and other compensation for employees are prepared for payment by doing clerical chores such as answering phones, welcoming visitors, handling general queries, processing mail, and drafting purchase order requests.
- Master the utilization of reference resources. To be able to generate written translations and products, you must have computer abilities, including MS Office, as well as basic online research skills.
- Translated District publications include school handbooks and advisories as well as school newsletters as well as forms, urgent phone calls to parents, medical warnings, legal issues, and sensitive information.
- Inspect translations to ensure they are full and accurate, and that no changes or omissions are made to the original language, its original meaning, or the original mood and intent.
- When translating in school and community contexts, a valid driver’s license and the willingness to utilize a personal car are required.
- Using and promoting communication skills while interacting with coworkers, pupils, and others to convey information
- Demonstrating the capacity in a designated language that is above the level of conversational competence, allowing constituencies with limited English language proficiency to engage fully in the indicated process is required.
- At an educated native speaker level, you should be able to speak and comprehend two languages fluently.
- As well as an undergraduate degree in translation or foreign language (or a closely related field), the ideal applicant should have shown proficiency in writing and speaking in both written and spoken forms of communication.