27 May 2023
Full-Time Billing Specialist – Abha
The Billing Manager is in charge of overseeing and planning a department’s billing, accounts receivable, and collections activities. Designing, executing, and enforcing rules and procedures, as well as simplifying efficient billing processes across many locations, are all responsibilities of this person. This is a high-profile role that demands a strong leader who can prioritize, plan, and oversee the department.
Job Title : Billing Specialist
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.86 per hour.
Company : MG ENGINEERING DPC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Mentor, train, and offer ongoing feedback; manage and juggle billing assignments; and control direct reports’ schedules and overtime obligations as assigned.
- Assist in the recruitment of new billing team members and the creation of instructional materials to be utilized by attorneys, secretaries, and legal assistants in their billing process training.
- In order to guarantee that bills are delivered promptly and correctly, and that client and lawyer preferences are appropriately handled, it is essential to have a thorough awareness of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, as well as the preferences of both.
- Make a difference in the following areas: customer happiness; training; compliance; financial effect; and audit results Present your findings and ideas to the company’s top management. Incorporate CIAC issues into other work processes and initiatives by working with other organizations to find ways to enhance the process.
- Recognize departmental and customer training and compliance support needs. If there are sufficient resources to meet these needs, then proceed. Please share your thoughts and ideas on issues impacting the firm’s financial and customer satisfaction goals, and also regulatory compliance in other areas of the company.
- Policy, procedures and processes for the extension department are managed by this individual to ensure compliance with regulations as well as customer satisfaction in the CIAC. PSCO’s process and policy standardization is driven by this position. Adopts an aggressive approach to finding and closing operational performance-related policy, procedure and process inefficiencies.
- When necessary, suggest write-offs of contested or old debts and maintain billing rates appropriately
- Ensures that PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy is successful by managing internal resources and establishing connections. To meet tariffs, guide and lead extension teammates. Develop, discuss, and implement consistent process improvements as a consequence of changes to the Colorado tariff and the SOX Key Controls in your organization. Ensure that CIAC payments are accurately received and processed, and allow refunds by keeping track of extension operations. The CIAC’s growth should be promptly communicated to all departments, both internal and external. All parties participating in the CIAC extension process should be educated.
- As appropriate, coordinate with attorneys and billing staff to ensure strong working relationships between partners, administrative support employees, and the Finance Department and billing team.
- Work with the Senior Billing Manager to develop standard processes and procedures for all phases of the billing cycle; maintain current documentation of such procedures
- In order to be successful, applicants must have good verbal, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and be able to interact effectively with all levels of employees.
- To be considered for this role, applicants must have a working understanding of Aderant or another billing industry standard collection software package, as well as Microsoft Office and Excel.
- BS degree in Accounting, Management or related field, minimum of 5 years work experience in utility operations, regulatory, accounting, auditing or business process work experience or equivalent.
- Candidates must also have excellent organizational skills and the ability to efficiently manage various activities and tight deadlines, as well as a thorough grasp of scope, deliverables, and timetables.
- Capacity for root-cause analysis and problem-solving via data analysis and collaboration with other departments.