Full-Time Billing Specialist – Al-Aflaj
In their role as Billing Manager, they are in charge of providing management, guidance, and instruction. Integrates, optimizes, and maintains systems in compliance with industry best practices Strategic policy formulation, implementation, regulatory compliance, internal audits, corporate financials, customer happiness, and internal customer demands are the responsibilities of this position.. This person is in charge of overseeing all aspects of the department’s day-to-day operations as well as overseeing the budget and the performance of its employees. They are also responsible for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the department’s processes as well as its overall productivity.
Job Title : Billing Specialist
Location : Al-Aflaj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.87 per hour.
Company : iHeartMedia
Job Type : Full-Time
- Retain a strong working relationship with the Finance Department and the billing team by cooperating as required with attorneys and the billing staff.
- Be a part of the hiring and training processes for new billing staff and develop educational materials to be used by lawyers, secretaries, and legal assistants to learn about billing practices.
- Make suitable suggestions for write-offs of delinquent or disputed amounts and adjust billing rates appropriately.
- Manages the formulation and implementation of policies, procedures, and processes for the CIAC extension department in order to increase performance, regulatory and policy compliance, and customer satisfaction. Drives PSCO’s process and policy standardization. Identifies and pursues gaps in policies, procedures, and processes that have an influence on operational performance.
- Customer satisfaction; training; compliance; financial impact; and audit findings are all areas in which you may have an impact. In front of the company’s senior executives, present your results and suggestions. Work with other groups to discover methods to improve the process by incorporating CIAC concerns into other work processes and activities.
- Recognize the training and compliance support requirements of the department and the client. Resources should be allocated in a way to achieve these requirements Provide input and suggestions to various sections of the firm on problems that affect corporate financial and customer satisfaction objectives, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Manage billing analysts (and other offices as needed) by providing mentorship, training, and continuous feedback, performing yearly performance assessments, managing and balancing billing workloads, and controlling direct reports’ schedules and overtime.
- PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy will be successful if PSCO’s internal resources and relationships are properly managed. For tariff compliance, provide extension associates direction and guidance. Respond to changes in the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls by developing, communicating, and implementing consistent process improvements. Verify and confirm refunds and extension activities, as well as the appropriate collection and processing of CIAC payments. Ensure that CIAC extensions are communicated to all relevant departments both internally and outside on time. Train everyone involved in the CIAC extension procedure.
- Collaborate with the Senior Billing Manager to develop and manage a set of standard billing processes and procedures.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, as well as lawyer and client preferences, in order to ensure that invoices are sent on time and accurately, and that client and lawyer preferences are addressed properly.
- If you have at least five years of experience working in the utilities industry and have a bachelor’s degree, you’ll be eligible for this position.
- Capable of analyzing data and procedures and collaborating with other departments to do root-cause analysis and resolve issues.
- In order to be successful, applicants must have strong verbal, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and be able to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- Candidates must be proficient in Aderant or a billing industry standard collection software tool as well as Microsoft Office and must be familiar with advanced Microsoft Excel features such as pivot tables, charts, graphs, and formulas.
- Candidates must also have excellent organizational abilities and the ability to handle several tasks and achieve tight deadlines while understanding scope, deliverables, and schedules.