19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Billing Specialist – Al Aqiq
A department’s billing, accounts receivable, and collections are all under the direction of the Billing Manager. Policies and procedures, as well as optimizing efficient billing operations across numerous sites, are all the responsibility of this person. Because of the high level of public exposure, this role calls for a dynamic individual who can effectively prioritize, plan, and manage the department.
Job Title : Billing Specialist
Location : Al Aqiq, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.51 per hour.
Company : Cityblock Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Involvement in new hire interviews as well as training for the billing team, as well as the creation of resources to help in billing education for lawyers, secretaries, and legal assistants
- Manages the development and execution of policies, procedures, and processes for the CIAC extension department. The PSCO standards is her idea. Rules, procedures, and processes are scrutinized for flaws that impact operational performance.
- It is important to have strong working relationships with the legal and billing departments in order to provide smooth communication among partners, administrative employees, and the finance department.
- In order to guarantee that bills are delivered promptly and correctly, and that client and lawyer preferences are appropriately handled, it is essential to have a thorough awareness of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, as well as the preferences of both.
- Recognize training and compliance support requirements for departments and customers. Ascertain that enough resources are available to satisfy these requirements. Provide comments and suggestions on problems affecting the organization’s financial and customer satisfaction objectives, as well as regulatory compliance to other areas of the company.
- PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy is ensured by managing internal resources and establishing linkages. Provide guidance and leadership to extension colleagues in order to fulfill tariffs. Develop, discuss, and implement consistent process improvements as a consequence of changes to the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Track and allow refunds for CIAC payments, verify that extensions are properly collected, and guarantee that the payments are handled accurately. CIAC expansions should be communicated to all relevant departments, both internal and external, as soon as they become known. Training should be given to all parties participating in the CIAC extension process.
- Provide mentoring, training, and ongoing feedback to billing analysts (and additional offices as required), conduct annual performance reviews, manage and balance billing workloads, and oversee direct reports’ schedules and overtime.
- Customer satisfaction; training; compliance; financial impact; and audit findings are all areas in which you may have an impact. In front of the company’s senior executives, present your results and suggestions. Work with other groups to discover methods to improve the process by incorporating CIAC concerns into other work processes and activities.
- Make suggestions for write-offs of aging or disputed amounts when appropriate, and maintain billing rates appropriately.
- Assemble standard processes and procedures for all stages of the billing cycle in collaboration with the Senior Billing Manager; maintain updated documentation of such procedures.
- Additionally, candidates must be able to manage various jobs and tight deadlines with ease, knowing the scope, deliverables, and timescales.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, as is five years of experience in the utility industry.
- Ability to undertake root-cause analysis and problem-solving in collaboration with other departments and evaluate data and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, and leadership skills are necessary, as is the ability to interact successfully with personnel at all levels of the business.
- Candidates must be skilled in Aderant or another industry-standard collection software tool, as well as Microsoft Office, and have a working knowledge of sophisticated Microsoft Excel capabilities such as pivot tables, charts, graphs, and formulae.