Full-Time Book Interior Senior Designer – Dammam
In order to improve both the patient and provider experience in healthcare contexts, we are seeking to employ a Lead Designer who will apply their human-centered design expertise to a variety of projects. You’ll work with multidisciplinary teams to comprehend and make sense of issue areas, find and assess opportunities, provide suggestions for potential actions, and guide stakeholders toward substantive innovation. Opportunities in digital healthcare technologies are a major focus of our work (think software, not devices). The Lead Designer in this position may oversee a group of designers and collaborate closely and openly with many different stakeholders. Success depends on a strong desire to comprehend real human needs and to match prospective solutions with important clinical, operational, or business requirements.
Job Title : Book Interior Senior Designer
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.75 per hour.
Company : Havas
Job Type : Full-Time
- Market research, interviews with stakeholders, contextual inquiry/ethnographic observation, and other forms of primary and secondary research are among the methods used to unearth unknowns and analyze trends, perspectives, and applications in the sector.
- In order to achieve organizational, customer service, and departmental objectives, staff members receive coaching, direction, and backing from management. Organizes and monitors the completion of performance assessments.
- Creates actionable qualitative insights from ethnographic design study to inform projects, products, and strategy.
- Advocate for design strategy and human-centered design (HCD) across the larger organization; able to show how these methods add value.
- Determines what has to be done and how it needs to be done so that the company fosters a can-do mentality, faith in management, and cooperation toward common goals.
- Builds early-stage projects on a foundation of meaningful and practical project strategies, objectives, and plans of action.
- adept at working with and strengthening relationships with clinical/operational champions, business leaders, and product managers.
- Once every week, the supervisor will provide project-specific direction.
- able to keep momentum and quality while working on large or challenging jobs (or a lot of smaller or medium-sized ones).
- Competent in leading stakeholder workshops, user groups, and participatory design sessions to elicit and document user input and requirements.
- creates a thriving, encouraging work environment where people feel valued and supported enough to give their all. fosters confidence and encourages others.
- has a deep understanding of HCD’s principles and practices and the means through which qualitative and quantitative data can be collected, analyzed, and synthesized.
- Increases productivity by fostering staff growth and engagement through strong lines of communication and close monitoring of work processes.
- Significant expertise establishing project goals and timetables in the face of ambiguity, as well as a demonstrated level of comfort working in novel domains, sensitive subjects, and complicated challenges.
- Capable of making sound judgments and solving complex problems by virtue of your ability to manage your time wisely, organize your tasks efficiently, pay close attention to detail, and set and stick to your priorities.