19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant – Khaybar
Our firm is looking for a seasoned bookkeeper. Person will balance general ledgers, maintain electronic records and documents, prepare financial reports, process payrolls and maintain employee records, prepare monthly and quarterly client billings, and perform other administrative functions as needed.
Job Title : Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant
Location : Khaybar, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.28 per hour.
Company : Catchafire
Job Type : Full-Time
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or management is required for this job.
- Clover POS and QuickBooks accounting software should be familiar to the applicant.
- Ensure that all of your financial records are current and accurate.
- Check that proper cash handling practices are being followed. Noncompliance is recorded, and issues are reviewed with the principal when necessary.
- Return any insufficient funds or returned checks to the bank as soon as possible.
- Three years of bookkeeping experience are required for this position.
- Settlements with route employees on a daily basis, which would include matching appropriate tickets.
- Compare purchase orders to activity funds, double-check money availability, disperse funds, and get administrative permission.
- Budget changes that are proposed are tracked until the budget is finalized.
- Clerical responsibilities include things like answering the phone and using office equipment.
- Excel prowess is required.
- Negotiation skills and a customer-focused approach are required.
- Accounting fundamentals, as well as basic payables and receivables bookkeeping, are well-understood.
- Data entry skills and a mathematical sensibility are essential.
- It is necessary to have exceptional time management and organizational skills.