Full-Time Bookkeeper/Office Manager – Al Edabi
A seasoned office administrator is required to oversee the smooth operation of the business on a daily basis. Candidate should be ambitious, dedicated to exceeding client expectations through consistently great service, and capable of establishing and maintaining a friendly and inclusive work environment for attorneys and support staff. Since this role incorporates aspects of human resources (direct employee management), operations, administration, facilities, events, and hospitality, it requires adaptability in the face of shifting priorities and unexpected demands. Candidates should be self-starters who are enthusiastic about helping others and who can take the initiative in assembling a varied support team.
Job Title : Bookkeeper/Office Manager
Location : Al Edabi, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.78 per hour.
Company : HERMES OF PARIS INC.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Take charge of the building’s upkeep, coordinate with the local property management, and cooperate closely with the building’s employees and any relevant internal contacts.
- Performs duties associated with personnel supervision, such as setting work schedules, monitoring attendance, and evaluating workers.
- You’ve been a part of several projects at the company that aim to improve the level of service given to both internal and external clients because you work on the administrative operations team.
- performs many responsibilities related to administration, clerical work, record keeping, bookkeeping, examining files, and providing support.
- Oversee the workings of the office, from the secretaries to the administrative assistants to the people who man the conference rooms (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- Maintain the office’s security and order as per established processes and ensure everything is in order for the firm’s business continuity requirements.
- Facilitate regular office events including corporate and client development gatherings as well as charitable initiatives.
- In addition to fielding questions from the general public about the division’s procedures, policies, and programs, this role may also be called upon to make strategic recommendations to upper management.
- You’ll be in charge of all the financial processes at a branch office, from invoicing to payments to account reconciliation.
- secretarial work that requires a high level of complexity, such as composing letters and reports, filing documents, fielding phone calls, directing customers, and setting up appointments.
- proficiency in performing multiple tasks at once without sacrificing quality or sacrificing attention when under time pressure.
- Management, communication, and organizational skills typical of those found in senior positions.
- Ability to engage with others and use your superior judgment.
- Able to prioritize effectively, multitask, and pay close attention to every aspect of any task at hand.
- For this position, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree and seven years of managerial experience at a medium- to large-sized professional services firm.