18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Bookkeeper – Yanbu
As the site Bookkeeper, your key responsibilities will include completing daily corporate accounting operations, providing accurate and timely cash flow reporting, and ensuring the security and confidentiality of personnel files. You’ll know everything there is to know about couponing and money handling, as well as cash register reconciliation and in-house client charges. This person will collaborate closely with corporate management to handle bookkeeping issues and make procedural changes.
Job Title : Bookkeeper
Location : Yanbu, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.31 per hour.
Company : Chromarc Operations, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Go to the bank as soon as possible to retrieve any insufficient funds or returned checks.
- This role necessitates three years of bookkeeping experience.
- Settlements with route employees on a daily basis, which would include matching appropriate tickets.
- Picking up the phone and using office equipment are examples of clerical responsibilities.
- Proposed budget modifications are tracked until the budget is finalized.
- The job applicant should be extensively familiar with Clover POS and QuickBooks accounting software.
- Analyze purchase orders against activity funds, double-check money availability, disperse funds, and obtain administrative approval.
- This role necessitates the completion of a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or management.
- Examine the cash handling processes to ensure that they are being followed. Noncompliance is tracked, and problems are discussed with the principal as needed.
- Evaluate your financial records to ensure that they are accurate and up to date.
- Skills in negotiation and a dedication to customer service are required.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is necessary.
- Outstanding time management and organizing skills are required.
- Skills in data entry and a mathematical sensibility are required.
- The foundations of payables and receivables bookkeeping, and accounting are well established.