Full-Time Brand Design Director – Al Lith
We’re seeking for a Design Director with hands-on experience and multi-hyphenate skills. We need a specialist in art direction and design who can create visually appealing assets and content for anything from lifestyle and product photography to motion graphics design to packaging and product drawings. You like providing client-centric visual solutions. You’re a problem solver specialist. To create amazing marketing campaigns and product experiences, you work well with people from many departments. Your leadership style inspires the creative team to think imaginatively and establishes a clear vision for our visual identity approach.
Job Title : Brand Design Director
Location : Al Lith, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 43.3 per hour.
Company : Gensler
Job Type : Full-Time
- We will continue to work on our brand standards (typeface and material choices, color schemes) at all of our touch points.
- Innovative design ideas and concepts that push the envelope need a certain amount of guts and foresight from the person seeking them out.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of the unknown and a desire to bring order to design exploration via your actions. While juggling many projects, develop campaign concepts and ideas with the help of creative directors.
- The creative idea must be executed correctly, working with the strategy and creative teams, as well as product designers and motion designers, production teams, and suppliers.
- Contribute to the successful resolution of workplace problems for clients and colleagues while also satisfying the demands of the company’s brand and its consumers. As a Creative Director, you’ll collaborate directly with our team of strategic thinkers, project managers, and account representatives.
- Work with our Design Team to come up with project ideas and management approaches that will help them create work that they will enjoy and be inspired by, while also acting as a model for other designers to aspire towards in their own projects.
- In this role, you’ll be in constant communication with other members of the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Affiliate teams to make sure the brand stays on track and on target.
- Ensure that the initiatives you are in charge of continue beyond their intended scopes, and seek further possibilities inside the client’s organization to expand their reach.
- An important feature of any successful design process is having a designer who oversees and actively participates in all aspects of it from start to finish.
- Oversee and develop a collection of best-in-class, customer-centric visual assets for a variety of advertising, marketing, and product activities.
- Self-confident in any company, with any kind of consumer, and everywhere in the world (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). able to hop on tools as required to help the team. capable of assisting the team.
- Portfolio demonstrates strong graphic design skills and a keen eye for aesthetics, including a thoughtful use of typography, color, composition and illustration to achieve branding and marketing objectives.
- Illustrate that creativity may be utilized to achieve business objectives while also adhering to and maintaining brand standards for aesthetics and quality communication
- A body of work that demonstrates a strong interdisciplinary approach to design and visual solutions across the disciplines of digital, experiential, retail, product/service design, and narrative.
- Worked on integrated campaigns that included digital media, social media, and/or emerging media.