25 May 2023
Full-Time Building Construction Field Supervisor – Al Khobar
Field Supervisors are overseen by their management. In most cases, the person being monitored does not really conduct the task they are supervising. In charge of overseeing line workers assigned to work on overhead and subsurface electrical transmission and distribution line infrastructure in a safe, productive, and quality-oriented way. Customer service that is on time, affordable, and dependable.
Job Title : Building Construction Field Supervisor
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.99 per hour.
Company : St. Moritz Security Services
Job Type : Full-Time
- persons receiving service are treated properly and given timely and quality service if they are able to do so.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy are offered to clients as a method of eliminating or mitigating maladaptive habits that may interfere with their ability to perform their job responsibilities.
- Investigates and resolves complaints from members, labor partners, and state agencies; conducts inquiries into claims of staff misconduct; is responsible for remedial action; first-level disciplinary proceedings, and contract administration.
- Ascertains that staff is following Council goals by developing a membership structure and coordinating members’ workplaces.
- Verbal, written, or technological communication must be broken up into discrete parts in order to analyze and solve difficulties.
- Identification and resolution of complicated drilling challenges via the monitoring, analysis, and evaluation of logging and drilling data.
- Bridges the achievement gap by determining the most appropriate educational and/or vocational assistance services for the clients served.
- plan and write a weekly activity and service report, a monthly service report, a vehicle mileage report, and a quarterly report on installation bonuses, among other things.
- Responsible for overseeing campaign execution and ensuring necessary criteria are met in respective service regions. This includes contract campaigns, membership education drives, mobilization efforts, leadership recruitment and development, and political action.
- Be the main negotiator in master agreement talks, process grievances alone or with the help of a mentor, and staff local and statewide union management communication committee meetings. The principal negotiator in master agreement negotiations
- Demonstrated capacity to successfully manage people by developing excellent working relationships with workers, adjusting leadership style to a range of employees, recognizing developmental needs, and providing coaching and mentoring.
- Knowledge or expertise with transformers and other oil-filled/gas-filled electrical equipment processes as they pertain to the management and disposal of all hazardous waste products produced by SCE and contractor facilities.
- Possession of the ability to decipher and work with a wide range of abstract and tangible variables in the form of technical instructions expressed in mathematical or pictorial form.
- Becoming adept at responding to typical inquiries from clients, regulatory authorities, business people, and the general public by listening and communicating clearly with them is an important skill set.
- Extensive construction industry expertise, including understanding of cabinet installation and service, order input and delivery scheduling, and subcontractor management, is preferred.