19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Business Consultant Retirement Services – As Sulayyil
The Company Advisor collaborates closely with the Director and staff to provide private, one-on-one counseling and coaching to business owners and start-up business owners in areas such as business management, marketing, funding sources, and planning.
Job Title : Business Consultant Retirement Services
Location : As Sulayyil, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 36.39 per hour.
Company : SEI
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accommodate customers’ inquiries concerning credit administration difficulties that arise as a result of a loan being approved.
- Providing exceptional one-on-one advice to a diverse and complicated clientele requires a broad range of expertise in a variety of domains. Depending on the client’s degree of skill or the complexity of the enterprise, many customers may be treated on a short-term basis, while others need long-term counseling. Maintaining a high level of activity while responding to the time-sensitive nature of commercial decision-making requires adequate organizational abilities.
- Long-term classroom circumstances, single-day and multi-day conferences where important issues are debated in open forums, and other public situations are all examples of sessions.
- This individual works with IT to satisfy PI Planning meeting requirements. It works closely with business and IT support to meet demands and manage requirements.
- Facilitates the conversion of high-level corporate vision and scope into precise functional requirements for campaign data and system functionality.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with people from a range of backgrounds, both inside and outside of the company. This includes working with employees, local organizations, and nonprofit organizations.
- Investigate and collect information to mitigate/understand the risks connected with the customer relationship, and submit via proper channels to gain credit clearance. Decisions on customer requests, whether granted, amended, or denied, are communicated.
- Maintains contact with the Release Train Engineer and IT Architects to ensure that the IT Development team has work in the pipeline to provide incremental program value and that data is available in time for planned campaign utilization.
- Compliance, Legal, Operations Risk Management, and Business Experience Owners collaborate with the Risk Management team to identify and mitigate risks in the internal control environment.
- The center helps with things like financial plans and projections, business plans and operating strategies, as well as managerial analyses and research. It also comes up with and uses marketing plans to get the word out about the center’s commercial resources and coordinates marketing efforts to spread the word.
- It is planned to create and put into action certain suggestions and recommendations that, among other things, will increase productivity and enhance the business decisions that may be made, such as managing performance and profitability in line with risk and compliance requirements.
- 8-10+ years of consumer-focused, strategic data, healthcare, consumer goods, or service sector expertise; SQL knowledge is not essential but very desirable. SQL experience
- excellent working knowledge of Excel and Visio in the Microsoft Office suite an in-depth knowledge of the AGILE technique Involvement in consumer marketing campaigns
- It has been shown that you can influence business optimization decisions by being able to talk to stakeholders and all levels of management in an effective way.
- This subject covers starting a business, running a small business, financial accounting, marketing, market research, economic growth, and legal issues related to company growth.