26 May 2023
Part-Time Business Development/Executive Assistant – Al Mandaq
The Executive Secretary ensures that all of the company’s business divisions operate together in harmony, coherence, and communication by working closely with each other. Customer-focused service is provided through coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders. Invoices and expenditure reports are processed.
Job Title : Business Development/Executive Assistant
Location : Al Mandaq, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.41 per hour.
Company : David Zwirner
Job Type : Part-Time
- There should be as many meetings as possible so that the Deputy Superintendent and the Superintendent Office are kept up to date on any changes.
- Help the office function smoothly on a daily basis as a part of the administrative team. Additionally, this position covers duties such as welcoming visitors and maintaining conference rooms, as well as aiding with other specified chores.
- Establish and manage company-wide tools and activities that support the overall business objectives by integrating different strategic, programmatic, and tactical contributions.
- offer administrative support to the SVP, including preparing and editing emails and memos, producing memorandums, generating meeting agendas, and coordinating other communications on the SVP behalf.
- Carry out high-level administrative duties for the associate/assistant vice president or director in charge. It is up to the executive assistant to manage and coordinate all of these tasks, as well as to communicate with all of the parties involved, according to their specific requirements and objectives.
- Cohesiveness, cohesion, and communication must be maintained at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain a close eye on the number of employees needed, as well as the efficiency of operations and the output of employees in order to spot potential areas for process improvement.
- Works with a wide variety of municipal agencies and authorities via phone, which may need a high degree of tact and discretion in dealing with diverse difficulties.
- you’ll be responsible for overseeing the completion of administrative tasks. Operational demands of Deputy Superintendent are predicted and anticipated in a proactive manner by this person.
- Assist with the creation of presentation materials such as slide decks and talking points, as well as plans, documents, and files, as well as regular progress updates.
- Workplace success requires a high level of individualism, prioritizing and ability to concentrate on many tasks at once. A greater level is expected of you.
- Acquaintance with the responsibilities of a director or executive office administrator
- Should be able to evaluate the performance of both individuals and organizations, make suggestions for process improvements where necessary, and then put those changes into action after they have been authorized.
- provides excellent customer service while also being able to operate as part of a team.
- In-depth understanding of office technology, including Microsoft products, virtual platforms, and room AV systems; a strong willingness to learn and master new technologies as they become available.