This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Business Development Manager- Digital Health – Al Hariq
The Talent Manager is in charge of career development, performance criticism, and coaching to assist our artists in growing and developing. Furthermore, Talent Managers plan and supervise the daily routines of digital artists. They also collaborate closely with producers and others as needed to schedule employees to guarantee correct casting and timely and efficient production completion.
Job Title : Business Development Manager- Digital Health
Location : Al Hariq, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.64 per hour.
Company : Stryker
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is important to build and manage performance processes that are more efficient and effective in order to have a greater impact. Some of these procedures include goal-setting and performance evaluations, as well as strategies for employee growth and coaching sessions held on a quarterly basis.
- Take part in making and implementing plans for the next person to take over, and help set up development plans for new employees.
- Engage with both internal and external training providers to ensure that new recruits get proper technical training, including but not limited to system training and instruction in the art of making and serving food, as well as the art of workplace socializing.
- This person writes reports, including dashboard narratives and training or work help papers. Participate in the creation and/or delivery of talent-related training
- Identification of business incentives for change, quantification of risks and rewards, preparation of communication and ready materials to simplify the transfer of career programs and processes, and implementation of change management methodologies are all part of this process.
- Establishing a culture of performance that encourages a diverse range of perspectives and viewpoints in the workplace is essential to a company’s long-term success.
- Develop career development plans, methodologies, and resources. Encourage and support HR leadership and business partners in enhancing the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs.
- Find and employ on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators who are a good match for the company’s voice for branded content campaigns and original network programming through building relationships with agents and managers.
- The regional or local level may be able to handle onboarding, recruiting, interactions with employees, compensation, benefits, and performance management with minimum monitoring.
- As a subject matter expert, help internal clients find career solutions. Make data-driven suggestions based on your knowledge of business policies and processes, as well as the laws and regulations that apply to them.
- Years of experience in an on-show production setting with demonstrated ability to efficiently arrange artist and other staff scheduling to meet production demands and timelines
- Exceptional oral and written communication abilities. Outstanding time management abilities. Ability to deliver prompt service to consumers. The ability to communicate information clearly.
- Expert in all aspects of social media. You know how to use social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat to find unique talent and influencers.
- Expertise in digital media and live events, as well as talent procurement, pricing, and packaging from the publisher’s perspective.
- You’ll need at least five years of relevant work experience in a job like this if you don’t have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field like Industrial/Organizational Psychology.