18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Business Intelligence Sales Analyst – Hajrah
In your role as Business Intelligence Analyst, you will assist in the creation of BI reporting and analytics. It is up to you to provide suggestions for improving corporate data procedures and technologies.
Job Title : Business Intelligence Sales Analyst
Location : Hajrah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 66.03 per hour.
Company : Adecco USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Rapid fire business intelligence systems and in-memory analytics should be developed and supported in order to accelerate data delivery for business decision making while also providing flexibility and agility to business users.
- Be aware of both the relationship between business effect and broader business trends.
- In order to inform both internal and external audiences about the performance of a firm or product, utilize data that has been retrieved and manipulated to generate reports, graphs, dashboards, and other deliverables.
- help make third-party apps work with other systems and make new apps and utilities.
- Write down what you need to do to fill in the gaps and work with other teams inside your company to make things happen based on priority and impact.
- Together with the development team, assist design and review product requirements that meet the company’s objectives.
- Getting new users set up on analytic platforms, providing them with frequent training seminars, prototyping sessions, and visiting with them during office hours may aid end-users of analytics.
- The capacity to communicate and present successfully at all levels of a company is essential.
- Contact internal developers to verify that proprietary data structures are properly built and maintained so that Qlik Sense may benefit from them.
- Data governance rules and reporting processes are used to prepare, verify and reconcile reported outcomes.
- Candidates should have a thorough grasp of relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis / data science, in addition to a keen interest in these topics.
- Data preparation, data analysis, data mining, advanced report writing, user acceptance testing, and data presentation expertise are all needed for this position.
- Should have documented non-functional needs, interpreted non-technical requirements, defined the architecture, prepared estimates, and defined technical solutions to suggestions.
- a track record of juggling numerous objectives at the same time, as well as the capacity to react to changing company demands while meeting deadlines
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and the Windows operating system are required skills.