19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Business Tax Associate – Ash Shinan
Among the various sectors you may encounter as a Tax Associate include technology, nonprofit, health care, and financial services, to name just a few. In addition to getting a broad range of experience working with a diverse range of customers, our industry-leading training program will help you further your career.
Job Title : Business Tax Associate
Location : Ash Shinan, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.19 per hour.
Company : Morgan Stanley
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze financial records, activities, and tax obligations, such as foreign withholding taxes and franchise/gross receipts taxes, in order to reconcile tax balances (i.e., tax due and deferred tax assets and liabilities).
- Learn how to manage yourself and others in a professional and interpersonal capacity so that you can plan, evaluate, and communicate successfully with others.
- making charitable donations, filing estate and gift tax returns, and other philanthropic activities available to people in order to help them leave a legacy.
- Monitor all compliance and filing status, as well as aid in the preparation of tax returns, extensions of time to file, projected tax payments, and other tax compliance operations.
- Work on tax memoranda and customer correspondence. You’ll also provide advice on a wide range of tax issues and do research and assessments.
- Any method or procedure that fails to meet regulatory requirements, including fraud, whether suspected or proved, must be reported to management by the person in this position.
- learn new customer service and accounting techniques that will help your career grow. This will allow you to take on more responsibilities and opportunities.
- Compliance with corporate rules and processes, as well as relevant regulations and legislation, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering obligations.
- Prepare various tax, payroll, and international assignment cost projection estimates; prepare tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriates, foreign nationals, and other mobile and distant assignee.
- learning how to assemble and record financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, as well as how to construct personal balance sheets and net worth statements based on this information
- Safety, operating, and maintenance instructions, as well as procedures for operating and maintaining equipment. Letters and reports must be written regularly Effectively convey information, both internally and externally, to both employees and the general public. Good interpersonal skills are essential. Mathematical operations on whole integers and common fractions and decimals in all units of measurement. Visual representation of data using bar graphs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA, as well as 3-6 years of tax experience with a big CPA firm and/or a public company’s corporate tax department, are required for this position.
- Telephone, personal computer, printer, copy machine, and fax machine operation are all included. Working understanding of software tools such as Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, and Access. High proficiency with computers is an asset.
- To do the job effectively, one must have reliable transportation to and from work, as well as to and from other work-related events, meetings, and customer contacts.
- A self-starter who can handle many projects and procedures while reaching internal and external deadlines.