Full-Time Capital Budget Analyst – Khulais
Directing day-to-day office operations, the Budget Manager works closely with the Director of Administration Operations to ensure that the office’s systems and equipment are running well for everyone’s benefit. It is the Budget Manager’s job to ensure that all of the office’s technology, including AV, phone systems, and office equipment, is up-to-date and properly educated. Works closely with IT and serves as a help desk for all office equipment and systems, in addition to training and troubleshooting of computer applications. Budget input and reporting are also part of this position’s responsibilities. This person is responsible for overseeing Merrill Center Receptionist and ensuring that the state and regional office managers have the proper resources in order to run their respective offices effectively. It also maintains uniformity and efficiency across all of the company’s offices, as well as in its supply and equipment inventory.
Job Title : Capital Budget Analyst
Location : Khulais, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.29 per hour.
Company : Crédit Agricole CIB
Job Type : Full-Time
- Changes the budget by looking at accounting records and data on personnel costs to figure out how much money is needed to run a program and make suggestions for budget allocations.
- Oversees preparation and management of the Center’s yearly budget and other funded budgets; forecasts monies required for employees, equipment, materials, supplies, and program activities; monitors and recommends approval of expenditures based on financial judgment.
- The comparison of operational programs and expenditures to previous fiscal years is done for the purpose of identifying trends. The supervisor receives reports with budget modification recommendations.
- The Office of Management and Budget’s Office of Finance is in charge of handling all operational and financial matters for the division it is assigned to, including the processing of all Agency awards. is charge of budget planning and oversight for the office of the state attorney (SAO).
- In collaboration with the Agency Budget Director, provide analytical support to assigned programs for business case development, forecasts, make-or-buy decisions, rate analysis, and other financial modeling and analyses.
- Creates and analyzes income and expenditure reports; provides trend advice to supervisory staff; prepares quarterly revenue and expenditure reports to convert projections to actual expenditures in order to improve City budget reports.
- In charge of overseeing the agency’s daily budget operations for assigned initiatives, Design and execute a business strategy that is financially feasible, while ensuring that the agency meets client satisfaction goals.
- Prepare written narratives, charts/graphs, and presentation materials for OFM, legislative staff, senior management, and external stakeholders. Check for correctness, completeness, and quality
- Analyses data for special projects; compiles data, assesses and analyzes it; suggests with University policy the necessary service and personnel levels for specific projects.
- Performs extra activities and obligations not stated in the employment description but within the employee’s occupational category and responsibility level.
- Degree in business, accounting, economics, or public administration from an approved institution or university is required.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree and be accredited in one of the following fields: accounting, business/public management, financial and economic analyses, etc.
- Excellent organizational and people skills; outstanding communication and writing abilities; capacity to work in a fast-paced atmosphere; self-motivated and able to manage several projects at once; ability to collaborate and grow others as a team are all essential. It is advantageous to have extensive understanding of Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher) as well as graphics/desktop and Internet applications.
- It is necessary to have at least four (4) years of professional management experience, as well as knowledge on how to prepare and handle budgets and grants.
- Investigative and Analytical Capacity to assess and develop conclusions from data; to back proposals with facts and analysis; and to understand and implement rules, regulations, and policies. Capability to transmit thoughts and facts verbally and in writing using language that is easily understood by the intended audience.