17 Mar 2023
Full-Time CEO – Chief Executive Officer – Al Qunfudhah
It is the job of the Chief Executive Officer to run the company and make sure it is profitable, competitive, and financially sound. The goal is to give members and owners value-added financial services on a profitable and competitive basis. The CEO will set up supervisory controls, report to the board, and give executive leadership and direction to the operating units in a way that is safe and legal.
Job Title : CEO – Chief Executive Officer
Location : Al Qunfudhah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 45.61 per hour.
Company : MedRite Urgent Care
Job Type : Full-Time
- All financial, operational, personnel, and marketing concerns and activities must be reported in a timely and correct manner to the board of directors by the person in responsibility of reporting.
- Proactively manage the association’s controls, financial and operational performance, and direct lender authority and accountability (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- In order to ensure the company’s financial viability and retain its reputation for lean and efficient financial management. Following strategic planning, review the organization’s structure, operations, policies, staff, business model, and financial needs and make necessary changes. In all areas of the organization’s activities, improve and use technology in an innovative way. Assure outstanding stewardship and strict adherence to standards in order to protect the operations of the business and public confidence.
- Understanding and experience with operational budgets and financial statements as a management tool
- Set up local procedures and programs, and use them in conjunction with management controls and standards to develop and implement the organization’s operations.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to the creation of more productive and efficient working methods and new projects.
- It’s important to make sure that all of the people who work for or with the company know what its values and goals are (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- The company’s culture must have a leader that is both inspirational and approachable in order to attract, retain, and inspire a diverse and highly talented team. All communications and decisions should be rigorous, high quality, clear and available to the public. Openly and constructively communicate with each other. Workplace technology should be more accessible to workers.
- Ensure that employees are productive and that the organization’s goals are reached by creating an inclusive culture that encourages team members to succeed.
- Coordinate with our cooperative values to manage financial outcomes, making sure that the company strategy is solid and provides the maximum value for shareholders.
- The ability to handle a wide range of tasks simultaneously, from strategic to administrative, with a proven ability to synthesize, prioritize, and act is an asset.
- The ability to work with a wide range of people and cultures in marketing, public relations, and fundraising.
- Management skills that are above average, like strategic organizational growth, motivating abilities, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills, are important.
- An in-depth grasp of managed care concepts, including delivery system structure and financial difficulties as well as program creation and utilization management as well as network management and quality improvement.
- Management and leadership qualities that have been shown, including staffing, orientation, coaching, performance assessments, training, and development, among other things, as well as the capacity to produce outcomes through the efforts of others