This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Certified Spanish Interpreter/Translator – Al Hait
The Translator is in charge of ensuring that all documents are effectively translated or adapted. Aids in the translation of website information, marketing content, daily store communication, and corporate regulations and procedures. This role requires a highly collaborative personality as well as a keen attention to detail.
Job Title : Certified Spanish Interpreter/Translator
Location : Al Hait, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.75 per hour.
Company : Integrated Resources, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- It’s often possible to include geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural components in a piece of prose. Choice of words and expression normally comply to target language standards and ways of expression particular to topic fields and are strong enough to enable translator to work consecutively in this area.
- Students’ and parents’ documentation, as well as private medical and legal records, are all part of the collection. Also included are student and parent evaluations.
- Re-evaluates the translations done by other members of the District. It aids in the training of district staff and consultants that give translation services to schools.
- Use reference resources to your advantage. To be able to develop written translations and goods, one must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as basic internet capabilities.
- Verifying that the original meaning, tone, and intent have not been corrupted is a crucial part of the translation process.
- Flyer, social media posts, district-wide announcements and press releases must be appropriately translated into any language.
- Stipends and other compensation for employees are prepared for payment by doing clerical chores such as answering phones, welcoming visitors, handling general queries, processing mail, and drafting purchase order requests.
- The interpreter helps parents and teachers talk about their kids’ academics, behavior, medical emergencies, and other sensitive issues at meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school events, such as parent-teacher meetings.
- Analyzes and investigates medical and technical terminology in the source as well as the target language to guarantee comprehension and accuracy in translations.
- It is kept in databases that include information on the temporary employee pool’s assessment findings and hours worked, as well as training status.
- The capacity to speak a foreign language above conversational level permits a group of persons with poor English competence to fully participate in the job at hand.
- Valid driver’s license and readiness to utilize own vehicle while translating in school and community contexts
- Communication skills should be engaged and encouraged while engaging with supervisors, workers, students, and others to communicate information.
- Fluently speak and comprehend two languages at the level of an educated native speaker, with an awareness of the culture underlying the language.
- As well as an undergraduate degree in translation or foreign language (or a closely related field), the ideal applicant should have shown proficiency in writing and speaking in both written and spoken forms of communication.