19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Chemical Systems Engineer – Yadamah
The Chemical Engineer will assist the team’s principal scientists in the lab. Efforts will be made to support the design and execution of metallization process trials, as well as the evaluation of innovative technologies.
Job Title : Chemical Systems Engineer
Location : Yadamah, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 34.71 per hour.
Company : MARS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitor production history on a regular basis in order to make recommendations for improvements in efficiency, quality, and waste reduction.
- Aid in the administration of the plant’s operations.
- In the workplace, set a positive example for others.
- Any safety concerns should be came to the notice of the management.
- Improve existing equipment in order to improve product quality or operational safety.
- Experiment with various colour combinations and processes to see what you can come up with.
- All safety precautions should be backed up and put in place.
- With the support of other technical resources or on your own, troubleshoot and solve long-term or recurring difficulties.
- Assistance with technology difficulties for operations workers in real time.
- Identifying a variety of options and selecting the most effective ways and methods.
- Precise knowledge of printed circuit boards is required.
- Strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous chemical handling and dilution knowledge.
- A chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering bachelor’s degree is needed.
- It’s critical to demonstrate that you can perform high-quality scientific research and design experiments.
- It would be advantageous if you have prior experience with electrochemistry or metal plating.