27 May 2023
Part-Time Chief Executive Officer – Al-Ghat
The CEO is in charge of the company’s purpose, financial accountability, and efficient and high-quality service delivery. With the Board of Directors and outside organizations, the Chief Executive Officer serves as a conduit for information.
Job Title : Chief Executive Officer
Location : Al-Ghat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 43.89 per hour.
Company : Winston Staffing
Job Type : Part-Time
- Take on the role of a staff leader who is inspiring, accessible, and supportive. This will help you build a diverse, high-talent team for your company. Ensure that communication and decision-making are done with rigor, quality, clarity, and transparency. Departments should work together in a constructive and cooperative way.
- We must ensure that our business strategy is sturdy enough to provide maximum shareholder profit while adhering to our cooperative objectives.
- capable of managing operational budgets and comprehending the financial figures used to do so
- As part of fostering communication, ensuring that all stakeholders understand the organization’s basic beliefs and goals is critical (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- All financial, operational, personnel, and marketing concerns and activities must be reported in a timely and correct manner to the board of directors by the person in responsibility of reporting.
- Oversee employee productivity while creating a welcoming environment for team members and ensuring corporate goals are accomplished.
- Assure the economic viability of the company and maintain its track record of rigorous, lean financial management. Assess the organization’s structure, operations, policies, personnel, business model, and financing needs in the aftermath of strategic planning and make necessary improvements. Strengthen and creatively utilize the organization’s use of technology in all facets of its work. Assure exemplary stewardship and adhere to very high standards in order to protect the organization’s operations and the public confidence.
- Proactively manage the association’s controls, financial and operational performance, and direct lender authority and accountability (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- To assist in the development of productive and efficient work methods, as well as new initiatives, by making recommendations and offering solutions.
- By establishing and implementing local operating procedures and programs, and by applying management systems, controls, and standards in their execution, you may manage the organization’s local operations.
- Accomplished management and leadership skills that include the capacity to effectively manage people as well as the ability to produce results via others.
- Detailed understanding of managed care principles, such as delivery system structure, financial considerations, program formulation, utilization management, network management, quality improvement, and consumer/community roles and responsibilities.
- Marketing, public relations, and fundraising expertise with the ability to connect with a diverse variety of people and cultures.
- Strategic organizational growth, motivating qualities, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills are among the best in the field of management.
- Analytical and decision-making skills across a broad spectrum of concerns, from the strategic to the operational.