18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Maysaan
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for ensuring that the organization is mission-driven, financially accountable, and that services are delivered efficiently and with high quality standards. The Chief Executive Officer serves as the primary point of contact between the Board of Directors and the organization’s employees, as well as between the Board of Directors and external organizations.
Job Title : Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location : Maysaan, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 44.29 per hour.
Company : The Goodkind Group, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to ensure that the company’s financial results are in line with our cooperative ideals, we must manage the company’s financial outcomes.
- In order to make fast and correct decisions, the board of directors has to be kept up to date on all financial, operational, employee, and marketing matters.
- Provide recommendations and create solutions to assist in the promotion of productive and efficient work procedures as well as creative initiatives.
- To efficiently carry out the association’s goals, direct the creation and execution of essential local operational policies, procedures, and programs, as well as management systems, controls, and standards.
- Oversee staff productivity, creating an inclusive culture that fosters teamwork and achieves company goals.
- Controlling the association’s controls and financial and operational outcomes with complete direct lender power is the best method to achieve this (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- Assure the economic viability of the company and maintain its track record of rigorous, lean financial management. Assess the organization’s structure, operations, policies, personnel, business model, and financing needs in the aftermath of strategic planning and make necessary improvements. Strengthen and creatively utilize the organization’s use of technology in all facets of its work. Assure exemplary stewardship and adhere to very high standards in order to protect the organization’s operations and the public confidence.
- Assure that the organization’s culture attracts, retains, and motivates a diverse and highly capable workforce. Ensure that communication and decision-making are characterized by rigor, high quality, clarity, and transparency. Encourage positive and collaborative communication across departments. Encourage the usage of technology at work.
- Comprehends financial statements as a management tool and has past experience with operational budgets, among other qualifications.
- Assuring that all stakeholders understand the organization’s core values and objectives is an important part of encouraging communication (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- Management and leadership qualities that have been shown, including staffing, orientation, coaching, performance assessments, training, and development, among other things, as well as the capacity to produce outcomes through the efforts of others
- A proven ability to evaluate, prioritize, and take action on a broad variety of challenges, from the strategic to the administrative.
- Among the management skills that are above average are strategic corporate growth, talent acquisition and development, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills, to name a few.
- a demonstrated track record in marketing, public relations, and fundraising, as well as the ability to work with a diverse spectrum of stakeholders and cultures
- Having a firm grasp of the principles of managed care, such as the organization of the delivery system and the financial implications of each program’s implementation.