19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Chief Financial Officer – (CFO) – Baljurashi
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO), who reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and is a member of the senior management team, is responsible for the planning, implementation, and administration of all finance and accounting activities.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer – (CFO)
Location : Baljurashi, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 54.5 per hour.
Company : Robert Half
Job Type : Full-Time
- Direct financial and accounting experience, ideally in the industrial sector, is required.
- The value of financial strategy and planning cannot be overstated.
- The integration of the Cooperative’s subsidiaries, as well as the preparation of consolidated financial reporting, are your responsibilities.
- Your payment is determined by the number of years you’ve worked.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- Microsoft Office Suite as well as ERP systems, especially Microsoft AX, should be known to you.
- A self-starter who is flexible, motivated, and collaborative, as well as someone who is eager to roll up their sleeves and get things done, will be required for this position.
- The applicant should have the ability to communicate, manage, appraise, and use technology.
- The importance of accounting concepts should not be underestimated.
- Maintain a long-term financial strategy that was prepared with input from the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- It is essential to be familiar with financial accounting systems and databases.
- If you’re a CPA, that’s even better.
- Prior successful mergers and acquisitions experience is needed.
- The applicants should be familiar with (IT) information technology, shipping, and facility management.
- Great interpersonal, oral, and written communication talents are required.