27 May 2023
Full-Time Child Care Specialist – Dhahran Al Janub
In a childcare education program for children, the Child Care Specialist is responsible for co-planning and conducting developmentally appropriate curricula and child evaluations, as well as maintaining a safe and caring atmosphere. Student personnel, work study students, student interns, and student instructors may be supervised (as needed) by the Child Care Specialist. This job is also responsible for planning and leading parent/teacher conferences.
Job Title : Child Care Specialist
Location : Dhahran Al Janub, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.19 per hour.
Company : CONTINUUM Group Ltd
Job Type : Full-Time
- Groups of children of various ages, compositions, and other aspects are co-planned with the center’s educational philosophy in mind.
- Child care rules can only be adhered to if all parties involved in the industry in a given area work together as a team to guarantee limited cooperation.
- For the child care providers, it is the inspector’s job to make them aware of any concerns and explain why they need to be fixed, as well as provide a strategy for how to go about fixing those problems and when they should be fixed.
- Inspects and evaluates existing and future child care providers to ensure compliance with state and federal standards and regulations.
- This role requires you to work with the division and the information technology group to keep track of child care registration data.
- Maintain the required flexibility to satisfy the requirement for health and safety monitoring visits on weekends and evenings.
- Providing training, responding to questions, and distributing child care-related information are all examples of how this position assists facility owners with technical difficulties.
- Allegations of abuse, neglect, or misbehavior are investigated and documented in consultation with social service workers.
- Recommends to the State whether new child care provider applications should be allowed or refused, as well as if current child care provider registration should be cancelled.
- Self-confidence, trust and respect for others are fostered in a growth-promoting atmosphere.
- Skill sets necessary for this position include reading, assessing, and interpreting general business periodicals, technical processes, and regulatory requirements.
- You should have knowledge of the Child Care Resource and Referral Service and experience working with low-income families.
- Minimum of 36 credit hours post-baccalaureate work necessary. Four years of educational administration or teaching experience, or association with one.
- It is necessary to have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication capabilities.
- A successful communication skillset that includes the ability to effectively explain information to groups of managers, clients, board of directors, and the general public while also responding to questions