19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Child Life Specialist – Turaif
This role is in charge of monitoring child care providers to ensure that they are following all laws, regulations, and procedures. This job is also responsible for conducting monitoring visits and making recommendations to Team Leads on the approval or denial of registration applications or renewals of child care homes and centers within the allocated counties and caseload.
Job Title : Child Life Specialist
Location : Turaif, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.61 per hour.
Company : Board of Child Care
Job Type : Full-Time
- Investigates and documents complaints of abuse, neglect, or misbehavior in partnership with social service personnel.
- Maintain the required adaptability to satisfy the need for health and safety monitoring visits on weekends and evenings, if necessary.
- Based on their age, group size, makeup, and other characteristics, co-plans appropriate learning activities for groups of children.
- You’ll need to work with the division and the IT department to keep track of child care registration data.
- Specifies whether new applications for child care providers should be allowed or rejected, as well as whether existing registration should be cancelled, and makes recommendations to the state.
- Child care regulations can only be followed if all parties working in the sector in a specific region collaborate as a team to ensure that there is no overlap in services.
- Creating an environment that fosters self-confidence, trust, and respect.
- The inspector’s goal is to make child care providers aware of any issues and explain why they need to be remedied, as well as present a plan for how to go about addressing those problems and when they should be fixed.
- Verifies that child care providers are conforming to state and federal requirements by inspecting and evaluating current and prospective facilities.
- Training, responding to inquiries, and spreading child care-related information are some of the ways in which this position assists facility owners with technical issues.
- The ability to work with low-income families and/or child care subsidies, as well as knowledge of the Child Care Resource and Referral Service or child care services, is desired.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all essential.
- To be successful in this field, it is essential to be able to read, assess, and comprehend general business publications as well as technical procedures and regulatory requirements, among other things.
- A Master’s Degree or the equivalent of 36 hours of post-baccalaureate academic work is required. Four years of experience in education administration or teaching, or a close affiliation with either.
- It is essential to be able to communicate effectively with groups of managers, customers, board members, and members of the general public, as well as to answer quickly to inquiries.