26 May 2023
Full-Time Class CDL A Truck Driver – Sign-on Bonus! – Hubuna
You’ll travel to deliver supplies to our clients as a Truck Driver while adhering to and respecting safety standards and laws. A clean driving record is required, as are excellent customer service abilities. We welcome experienced, safety-conscious, and customer-focused drivers to apply!
Job Title : Class CDL A Truck Driver – Sign-on Bonus!
Location : Hubuna, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.67 per hour.
Company : Trans American Trucking Service Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to contribute to a team approach by being dynamic, flexible, and pleasant in your dealings with coworkers and customers – multitasking skills
- People who buy goods from the Truck Driver show a lot of care when they get them.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
- Because we will be loading and unloading things by hand as well as with heavy machines, you must be able to lift 75 pounds on a daily basis.
- People do their jobs and write up reports. Before and after the trip, supervisors will be told about any flaws or inadequacies that have been found and how to fix them.
- Handheld computers manage client transaction paperwork, regulatory duties including Hazmat preparation, vehicle inspection reports, load records, and trip reports. Truckers follow a computer-generated delivery strategy.
- Frequently leave the warehouse with a manifest that includes the driver’s name as well as a list of stores to which deliveries and/or pickups will be performed.
- Confirm the seal number with a store employee after unloading and account for any shortages, mislabeled items, or returns.
- For the most part, a truck driver’s day consists of driving; the rest of the time is taken up with other tasks including delivery, shipping orders/paperwork, client engagement, and pre- and post-shift vehicle checks.
- The ideal applicant prioritizes their own safety by always donning the appropriate protective gear, such as a helmet or gloves.
- The ability to pass any background checks and/or drug tests that the contract requires.
- To grasp, provide, and receive instruction, you must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Must be familiar with DOT laws and hold a valid BC driver’s license.
- Two years of driving experience or completion of a truck driver training school’s course are required.
- For this job, you need to have a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL). You also need to be able to drive big trucks (such as tractor-trailer combinations).